Nitrous 500rwhp Z06 VS. 500rwhp Apten Cobra

cobravenom03

Originally posted by Tw!tchb!tch
WOW somethings definatly wrong . Ill dig up my graphs and try to take a digital pic of it for you. Can you post your email .

Get your buddie with the SS on here maybe I can help him out . An NX wet 150 shot should lay down 150 at the wheels and way more rwtq. I have a feeling his bottle pressure is low causing his A/f to be messed up bigtime ( cause the fuel jets are still set up for the higher pressure )

Hey whats up? How are you doin. This is Jason with the 02 SS with the 150 shot. Thats funny you say that about the a/f because on the dyno my a/f went like below 10.

Tw!tchb!tch

Established Member
Originally posted by 02slpSS
Hey whats up? How are you doin. This is Jason with the 02 SS with the 150 shot. Thats funny you say that about the a/f because on the dyno my a/f went like below 10.

Hey man !!

What bottle pressure do you spray at ?? You WAY WAY to rich at 10:1 and thats going to kill your power bigtime. When does your shot kick in ( rpm ) ?? Fwiw I run a dry kit which are notorious for much less torque than a properly jetted wet setup like your Nx . . . Ithink you will be pleasantly surprised when its dialed in :rockon:

Any way you can shoot me your graph and Ill take a peek .

[email protected]

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
I agree with everything DOM said.

About the guy making 460rwtq on a 150 shot. SOMETHING is messed up.

BRO SPRAY YOUR CAR AT 1000-1100PSI no less! Your a/f will be much better. AND MAKE MUCH MORE POWER! I sprayed mine at 1100psi and my a/f was 11.4 which is still rich but not bad.

Juice makes ALOT of tq.

Either someone is lying or something isnt right.

Look at my numbers! And everyone else on a ls1 board with spray. JUICE is BIG TIME TQ!:rockon:

Last edited:

trey193

Established Member
I wanna see John(Venomous) and Zee go at it with John on blower and then again with John spraying, this will decide if I sell my car and get a Z06 or not.:) A well tuned doped up Z06 is gonna be a handful.

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
The Z06's are very powerful with an excellent driver.. I mean there are at least 3 or 4 of them in the 11's stock down to the tires and filter. I thing the best is 11.7x..

Now but a novice driver and he probably will have troubled getting mid to high 12's..

At a local strip for vette vs mopar day, a few Z06's were being driven by the guys wives. It was a disgrace to all vette owners and car owners in general. bogging off the line, missing shifts horrible.

Ford4me

AMERICAN!!!
Established Member
The Z06 cost $20K more also. Imagine what you can do with an extra 20K. Drink your juice and the Z06 will slit his throat.

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
Originally posted by Ford4me
The Z06 cost $20K more also. Imagine what you can do with an extra 20K. Drink your juice and the Z06 will slit his throat.

You can pick up a BRAND NEW 2004 zo6 for 44k right now. EASY.

I got mine in NOVEMBER for 46k with 0% financing.
This price and deal is a MAJOR reason why I jumped on to a z06.
:thumbsup:

Plus the money arguement is totally..:kaboom:
We dont b*tch to the viper owners about money. If we win or loose.

Same thing can be used against a 03 cobra too. A worked 5.0 can be had for dirt cheap compared to your car and RIP YOU A NEW ONE ALL DAY LONG.;-)

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
MSRP on mine was 54.
I paid 46k plus 0% financing. In NOV of 2003.

They are running 8-12k! dealer rebates plus GM incentives.
C6 is coming and all vettes are on HUGE sales. Check out some of the boards and see what the dealers are letting them go for.

Dont believe me. But if your serious. Go to a chevy dealer.

44-45k EASY NOW.

There is no need for me to lie.

They have been on huge discounts for a while now! Like 8months. The last 03s were on sale and all 04s have been on sale since they came out.

I paid 46k in NY on LONG ISLAND. Everything is more $$$ here too.

trey193

Established Member
What are the used 02's & 03 Z06's going for??? With low miles ?? The 02's were 405 as well right?

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
Originally posted by trey193
What are the used 02's & 03 Z06's going for??? With low miles ?? The 02's were 405 as well right?

LOW LOW 30s. Mid 30s for VIRGINS! Like single K miles.

03s are high 30s.

02+ are all 405hp.

03+ Have a few revised things and generally dyno a little stronger. 5-10rwhp. Still rated at 405hp.

-Zee

Last edited:

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Crazeestang show me where your finding these 02's for low 30's... Im interested. Every where I look 02's are mid to high 30's, and 2003's are in the 40's still.

cobravenom03

Originally posted by Tw!tchb!tch
Hey man !!

What bottle pressure do you spray at ?? You WAY WAY to rich at 10:1 and thats going to kill your power bigtime. When does your shot kick in ( rpm ) ?? Fwiw I run a dry kit which are notorious for much less torque than a properly jetted wet setup like your Nx . . . Ithink you will be pleasantly surprised when its dialed in :rockon:

Any way you can shoot me your graph and Ill take a peek .

[email protected]

Im not sure on the bottle pressure b/c I do not have a gauge. The rpm that I start my spray at is as soon as I floor it. I have a WOT switch and a rpm activated window switch that allows me to spray at like 800 rpm's to 6200. I dont spray that high b/c I usually try to shift anywhere between 5800 and 6000 rpm's. When I had the car dyno'd like 4 days ago, the guy told me my car was too rich so he asked if I had my pills with me. I said yes and gave them to him. Then like 30 sec later he said "oh nevermind itll be OK." I was like "OK why did you ask for them then" he says "Just get a bottle warmer. Well besides the fact, my solinoids have also been in a fire with my brothers camaro ss like 2 years ago. I need to send them to NX b/c they rebuild them for free. Let me know what you think. I need more power. Im considering heads and cam now with headers and a good clutch so I can be in the 11's on motor and 10's on juice.
Thanks, Jason

cobravenom03

Originally posted by CraZeeSTanG
I agree with everything DOM said.

About the guy making 460rwtq on a 150 shot. SOMETHING is messed up.

BRO SPRAY YOUR CAR AT 1000-1100PSI no less! Your a/f will be much better. AND MAKE MUCH MORE POWER! I sprayed mine at 1100psi and my a/f was 11.4 which is still rich but not bad.

Juice makes ALOT of tq.

Either someone is lying or something isnt right.

Look at my numbers! And everyone else on a ls1 board with spray. JUICE is BIG TIME TQ!:rockon:

Hey let me know what you think about what I wrote in the previous post. I need to know what to do. I appreciate your info and please get back to me.

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
Well you need a GAUGE and a bottle warmer.

Trust me you NEED these things. Your dead rich because your spraying at a low psi like 850. Get the gauge so you can tell what the pressure is at. Get the bottle warmer so you could raise the psi of the juice to 1000-1100. Once you do that and the spray it at say 1100psi you are going to FLY. PSI makes a huge difference. Do those 2 things and let me know. Also spray only 3k and up. Anything lower is unsafe. Fuel can puddle and blow your intake apart!

Bottle warmer, gauge. Spray at 1100. THEN WATCH!:rockon:
Oh yea. HOLD ON! Because its going to HIT ALOT harder than it is now.:burnout:

cobravenom03

Originally posted by CraZeeSTanG
Well you need a GAUGE and a bottle warmer.

Trust me you NEED these things. Your dead rich because your spraying at a low psi like 850. Get the gauge so you can tell what the pressure is at. Get the bottle warmer so you could raise the psi of the juice to 1000-1100. Once you do that and the spray it at say 1100psi you are going to FLY. PSI makes a huge difference. Do those 2 things and let me know. Also spray only 3k and up. Anything lower is unsafe. Fuel can puddle and blow your intake apart!

Bottle warmer, gauge. Spray at 1100. THEN WATCH!:rockon:
Oh yea. HOLD ON! Because its going to HIT ALOT harder than it is now.:burnout:

Damn are you serious about all I have to do is buy the bottle warmer and pressure gauge? What kind of pressure do you think Im runnin at right now? Is there like a valve to turn the pressure up on the gauge or something? So whats your opinion on this, If im pushin 440rwhp and 460rwtq right now on juice what do you think itll be with the warmer and gauge. :burnout: Let me know what you think.

Users who are viewing this thread