Nissan 350Z with 20" wheels

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
That looks great. It's really clean. I bet they are 20s too. I have seen a 350z in person with 20s and they could easily be confused for 19s. 20s on a 350z is perfect.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
That's the best looking 350Z I've seen. The body kit with those wheels is just tight looking, not too ricey. A definite head turner!

Soulfly

Established Member
Originally posted by Zgarske01
theres a girl that lives next to me with a black 350z with 20 inch chrome gen x's (actually im pretty sure its something else) but all i can say is that car makes me drool every time i see it

The girl or the car??? :D

JRock

Established Member
The reason ACP's car (the 350Z in the topic post) looks so good, imho, is because they replaced the heinous stock front bumper with that much nicer looking aftermarket piece. The stock one looks so dopey.

And yes, they're 20s:
http://www.autocarparts.com/project_350Z.php3

Last edited:

Squeeler92

UGH! I hate japanese body kits! They always ALWAYS mess something up! I love it from the front and sides but that rear fascia just looks awful! Other than that, it's a very clean, nice looking Z...

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
That makes me think of the other day. My Father owns a G35 coupe. Well about two weeks ago I bought some 20" Vault Waves for my project truck. I took them out and put them up against is car. It looked so ghetto(they are chrome). I love big rims are certain things, a G35 is one thing that the wheel type would make the difference. This Z looks tits in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread