Nissan 350Z with 20" wheels

xenon

Established Member
Do you guys think this 350Z looks good with 20" wheels? I think it looks amazing but I always thought 20's would be WAY too big on any car.

350z.jpg

xenon

Established Member
Originally posted by STAMPEDE3
I love the look of the 350z. that one looks GREAT, Just kind of dissapointed in the stock performance.
I hear ya.

Greddy makes a twin turbo kit and at 8psi its only 330-350hp :(

Avenging Angel

Established Member
I think the wheels look great on that car. The body work is also done nicely. Subtle, but not ricey. Hey that rhymes! :-D

Zgarske01

Established Member
theres a girl that lives next to me with a black 350z with 20 inch chrome gen x's (actually im pretty sure its something else) but all i can say is that car makes me drool every time i see it

JaysGreenLX

"Ugh Jerks"
Established Member
Originally posted by PlatinumCobra
Stillen has a Eaton Roots kit that's supposed to get the car up over 370 (I assume at the crank).

http://www.stillen.com/news_select.asp?id=40

Yeah I've read about the Stillen supercharger before. 370 is pretty good. I think I have been looking at '03-'04 Cobra HP ratings too long because 370hp doesn't sound as impressive as it should be.

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Originally posted by JaysGreenLX
Yeah I've read about the Stillen supercharger before. 370 is pretty good. I think I have been looking at '03-'04 Cobra HP ratings too long because 370hp doesn't sound as impressive as it should be.

So true! But that car looks awesome!!

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by JaysGreenLX

It is considering the curb weight is around 3200 lbs. That's getting into Z06 territory now.

Users who are viewing this thread