Ninosport

supersport1985

Zar
Established Member
Hey y'all its been 6 years since I last visited this forum 2/20/2007 and I just bought a 2010 GT and waslooking through all the mustang sites but what happend with Ninosport???:shrug:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've heard of them, but never have dealt with them. Hmmm. Website is down. Phone number not working. BBB rating of 'F'. I'd say they've had some issues, but I heard nothing about them shutting down.

GodStang

Established Member
They were good back in the day. Bought a lot from them. No idea what happened.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
what if he bought it at lower than v6 prices and planned to drop an aluminator?
motor swap perhaps? That 3v v8 is worth something... lol

supersport1985

Zar
Established Member
Whats wrong with a 2010 GT??? It was less than $24k with 13960 miles on it not bad for a 3 y/o car besides I just got out of a bankruptcy and this is my 1st big purchase since that happened back in January of this year.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Whats wrong with a 2010 GT??? It was less than $24k with 13960 miles on it not bad for a 3 y/o car besides I just got out of a bankruptcy and this is my 1st big purchase since that happened back in January of this year.

$24K for a 2010 with 14K miles?! :dw: There's 109 '11-14 GTs at $24K or under on AutoTrader!

Either way, good luck. I hope it's sporting a supercharger or at least some potent bolt-ons for that price. :bash:

Kiohtee

Established Member
Wow now I know why I was absent for 6 years. smdh Keep up with the bashing you guys ! ! !

I'm just ribbing you mainly. But seriously. Why would you buy a 2010 when there's similar mileage '11+ units for the same price? That's a lot more performance for the buck.

supersport1985

Zar
Established Member
I was trading in a crotch rocket so that was one obstacle plus financing. The dealer I went to had a ws6 ta that I wanted or camaro ss, GTO, tbss, the GT was an impulse buy plus it was in my price range. I couldn't get financed on anything older than '08. Granted they had other mustangs there plus a gt 500. I had to get rid of that crotch rocket at all costs final price on the car was 22,5 and my payment was great and the interest rate.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member

You missed out on purchasing the greatest engine known to mankind by a year. 2011 was when the 5.0 coyote engine was introduced in the GT's.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was trading in a crotch rocket so that was one obstacle plus financing. The dealer I went to had a ws6 ta that I wanted or camaro ss, GTO, tbss, the GT was an impulse buy plus it was in my price range. I couldn't get financed on anything older than '08. Granted they had other mustangs there plus a gt 500. I had to get rid of that crotch rocket at all costs final price on the car was 22,5 and my payment was great and the interest rate.

Zar, have you done any mods to your GT? PM me a photo if you have one. I'd love to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread