NINO - How about running a special on the MRT H pipes??

brasil

Mordida Venenosa
Established Member
I am interested in getting a catted MRT H pipe to go with my Stinger. How about running a special on them? Please Pm me or e-mail if necessary. Thanks!!:beer:

CGoeschel

Established Member
Brasil.....be ready for LOUD!! I put mine on last week with the Borla Stinger and its LOUD!! Good loud though.....deeper than my old Magnaflow X with no rasp.

brasil

Mordida Venenosa
Established Member
Does it sound like the Stinger with the sotck H but louder, or does it change the tone? Also, you mentioned that the flange of the Stinger does not just bolt on to the one of the MRT H pipe? Why doesent it just bolt on like an X pipe? Do you have to modify or weld anything?

NINO, SPEAK UP ON THE SPECIAL!!

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Brasil, your always looking for a handout you cheap Bastige....LOL Just kidding.:thumbsup: Catted MRT H-pipe would be sweet.:beer:

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
hey nino, are there any discounts for svt performance people? do you offer any discounts when combinations like mid pipes and catbacks are purchased?

btw i've only heard good things about nino

jcayer

Eats Ryc
Established Member
I would be interested in a mid pipe too.. prob. catted though, don't think I would deal with a off road too well...

subscribing to this one... (can they do the regular, or are they just SS? because I really cant see it being worth the extra $ to get SS when my cat back is good old cheap steel anyway)

brasil

Mordida Venenosa
Established Member
Just finished buying a house!! The bank account is almost dry!!! My B-day is on 8/18, so I will try to get enough contributions to buy one.

brasil

Mordida Venenosa
Established Member
Nino must be taking several hundred dollars off and really sharpening his pencils... Wait a minute, then it would be free!!!

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
Hmmmm....

Juiced-03 - Hey I thought you got in on that last group buy with the rest of us on the MRT H-pipes? :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread