Niche Line Engine Builders

Snoopy49

Established Member
hpcary,
If someone wanted to send a picture of their car to the builders of the engine, what is a good address and who should it be addressed too?

hpcary

Established Member
hpcary,
If someone wanted to send a picture of their car to the builders of the engine, what is a good address and who should it be addressed too?
You can send me a private message and I will make sure they get it! Please make sure you get a shot of the name tag as well. I will post them on our customer bulletin board and make copies for the builders. We love that stuff!!!

hpcary

Established Member
Cary,
Thanks for the information. After dealing with Mopar muscle cars, I developed a fondness for assembly and date codes.
Is the VIN stamped anywhere on the motor?

From my engine. Car build date Jan 14, 2013.

E1900 is department ship/build code for Niche Line
191212 = 19 Dec 2012 Build Date
970571 = sequence number 62 = track pack

MyEngineLabel_zpsb0a3e149.gif
I am pretty sure that the VIN is stamped on the rear face of the block prior to marrying the transmission on Flatrock's engine prep line. We do not see the VINs at Romeo. You can probably see it with a mirror. Driver's side rear, just below the head deck joint. Hopefully you can get a mirror in their below the brake booster and everything in that corner. Probably easier to see from under the car on a hoist.

hpcary

Established Member
Nice! From mine ...

E1900 = Niche Line
270712 = 27 Sep 2012 Build Date
967708 = Sequence Number
62 = Track Pack

Are the sequence numbers "sequential" as in 1352 engines on Niche line were built between mine and Nortons?

Oh, and what was the first sequence number?
That looks correct to me! 966000 was the first Engine serial number for 2013. Model year

hpcary

Established Member
That is treasured info and thanks one more time :)
I love to help. I was just looking at the map when I noticed you are in Maple Hill NC. Wife and I are in Concord this weekend visiting the grandbabies! Crappy weather until today but beautiful country!!!

roger1197

Established Member
Awesome thread, love this kind of info, could use some help though,

1st, my 2013, Dave Declark is clear enough but the second name?

013-1_zpsd4cd0fad.gif

2nd. from my 2011, couldnt make either out, any help appreciated.....

027_zpsc0c66e9b.gif

& finally from my Ford GT, again, couldnt identify the names...........

17145_102295303132061_5720635_n_zps6253c440.gif

Appreciate the help

:beer:

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member
North Carolina

I love to help. I was just looking at the map when I noticed you are in Maple Hill NC. Wife and I are in Concord this weekend visiting the grandbabies! Crappy weather until today but beautiful country!!!
I am near the coast and there was a tropical storm/depression blowing through pretty windy and plenty wet Friday all over the state. Hope your trip was a good one. My one grandson has my heart :) and he loves the Shelby at 2 years and 5 months old he knows its special LOL

hpcary

Established Member
Awesome thread, love this kind of info, could use some help though,

1st, my 2013, Dave Declark is clear enough but the second name?

013-1_zpsd4cd0fad.gif

2nd. from my 2011, couldnt make either out, any help appreciated.....

027_zpsc0c66e9b.gif

& finally from my Ford GT, again, couldnt identify the names...........

17145_102295303132061_5720635_n_zps6253c440.gif

Appreciate the help

:beer:
The top tag is Dave Declark and Paul Dougherty! The second tag is Paul Wilhelm and Jason Altadonna and the Ford GT tag is Gary Hunt and R.J. Kreiner. Dave Declark and Paul Wilhelm are current builders for the 2014 model year. Paul Dougherty works in 6.2L machining, and Gary and RJ are both retired from Ford now. The GT is my favorite project so far in my career at Ford. Those were just a ball to build!! Have you made any mods to the GT? Not that it needs it but I have worked on a few outside of Ford and that drivetrain has plenty in reserve! I have seen 2 make 1300HP on the dyno while hazing the tires. Also, check out John Hennessee's Texas mile runs on Youtube! Obviously no where near stock but totally awesome!! I would love to own a GT someday!!:burnout:

crw42

Hey guys, I'm Chad Wolak and I'm happy to see so much positive response about the engines you all have posted. I accidentally stumbled across this forum and thought it would be good to let Cary and some of the teams who where being talked about know where it was. I really love my job and it makes it a little more satifying to see such good things being said about engines I helped build. I have a great partner and most of the time it doesn't even feel like work.

Last edited:

Snoopy49

Established Member
Welcome Chad,
It's nice to see one of the builders of my engine on the forum.
Pass on a big Thank You to Carrie Booth from me.

SignedEngineTagSml_zpsb30236cb.gif

Last edited:

Ky GT500

Established Member
Welcome Chad,
It's nice to see one of the builders of my engine on the forum.
Pass on a big Thank You to Carrie Booth from me.

SignedEngineTagSml_zpsb30236cb.gif

Hi Chad and Welcome!!!!!

I had you and Carrie as well, as builders, on mine like Snoopy. :rockon::beer:

Thank you for a job well done. Loving mine. Awesome motor. :coolman:

1FASFKR

Established Member
Thank you Gary Marston and Jeff Hamblin for building 1FASFKR

photo2_zps06608e0a.jpg

NicheLine_zps44139bee.jpg

E1900 270313 97188262

Jeff

Last edited:

mwilson6192

Established Member
Thank you to all of the Niche line folks from one very happy customer who finally was able to land one of these wonderful cars! A special mention of thanks to Gary Marston and Jeff Hamblin for building my engine.

With a build date of 09 Apr 2013:

E1900 = Niche Line
190313 = 19 Mar 2013 Build Date
971712 = Sequence Number
38 = Non-Track Pack

Last edited:

ford13

Established Member
Hey guys, I'm Chad Wolak and I'm happy to see so much positive response about the engines you all have posted. I accidentally stumbled across this forum and thought it would be good to let Cary and some of the teams who where being talked about know where it was. I really love my job and it makes it a little more satifying to see such good things being said about engines I helped build. I have a great partner and most of the time it doesn't even feel like work.
IMG_1552_zpsbb40534e.jpg

IMG_0885_zpsf0312365.jpg

IMG_1555_zpscddedc17.jpg

IMG_1041_zpsfab2df94.jpg

Hello Chad! just want to say thanks for all the love you guys put into the Shelby Mustangs! Phil Pregano and Dave Declark were my builders and if you know them, I would be happy if you could let them know that my 13' is deadly all around. My best buddy Marc can't believe how sweet she runs! I am a total Ford Hi-Po fan since birth! Ford rules and you guys rock! Cheers to the quality of workmanship provided by the UAW!!!

Laurent "Larry" Gagnon
Operating Engineers Local 987

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread