Nice weather = cleaning & photoshoot of the stocker

BoneStock02

Regular Unleaded Member
Established Member
Had nice weather here finally, so i cleaned the GT and did a little photoshoot, Hope you all like the pics:

2copy.jpg

3copy.jpg

7copy.jpg

6copy.jpg

8copy.jpg

9copy.jpg

5copy.jpg

and a couple shots at HDR
hdr2copy.jpg

hdr1copy.jpg

Last edited:

BoneStock02

Regular Unleaded Member
Established Member
it has potential
Thanks, i've been saying that since i've owned it, My biggest problem is find time and money to do mods with

Bone stock and in need of a drop. Looking good otherwise.
Yup, and thanks

Love the color.Now start modding!
Thanks, fastest color there is. Hopefully modding will begin this spring

man all you need to do to make these pics look better is maybe climb a mountain or maybe some sand dunes or something
Yeah, Yeah, i get it

99cobra302

Established Member
you are the second person i have seen that lives in the denver area and washed their car cause it was nice....what was the temp? my car is salty as hell, but it hasnt been more than 15* in like...more than a week (its bee 0 or below most of the week)

BoneStock02

Regular Unleaded Member
Established Member
you are the second person i have seen that lives in the denver area and washed their car cause it was nice....what was the temp? my car is salty as hell, but it hasnt been more than 15* in like...more than a week (its bee 0 or below most of the week)

it's been mid 50's the last couple of days.

You learn to take advntage of that here in CO, cause even though it's been nice the last couple of days, we could have 5 foot of snow next week, it's really unpredictable

Users who are viewing this thread