Nice camera for cruise?

svtlover3074

Established Member
i am gonna have a short cruise with my bf. wanna capture every unforgottable moments. so, a decent camera is essential. actually i already own an Olympus 4x Zoom Digital Camera. but i don't think it is qualified enough. i've searched a lot on line and found this Sony Alpha A230 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera . it has lots of favorable reviews, i have to say. kinda love it. but i am not sure it is really a good buy. quality? price? plz give me some suggestions. tks

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If you are experienced enough with a DSLR to make use of the settings then I say you can't go wrong with a Nikon D5000 or similar from Canon. I know nothing about the Sony you're interested in. If you're more of a point and shoot person, you might consider getting a high end regular digital. I just bought a Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7. I had the same camera (earlier model) a couple of years ago and loved it. Great quality pics. Easy to use. 12X optical zoom. And this new one has full-manual control if you want to get serious with photos. I'm not experienced enough to use anything but the auto modes. LOL!

silverstang23

Established Member
Olympus makes a real nice P&S that is water proof. That would give you the ability to take underwater pictures and not have to worry about it getting wet

Users who are viewing this thread