NIB Whipple 2.9 FS $3500

slowgreycobra

Established Member
I have a brand new Whipple 2.9 for sale. Only removed from the box twice to drool over. I have deciding to do something different with my car and I am not mounting this blower. I am selling it for a little under what I bought it for. I will accept official checks from banks and money orders. Just in time for Christmas! I am located in western MA.

$3500+ Shipping.

2011-12-06_21-57-55_336.gif

Last edited:

nycarpenter

Established Member
Jesus I thought I was nuts selling blowers with a few thousand miles of use. I gotta show this to my wife she may just let me stop seeing the shrink :) GLWS. Better add PayPal as form of payment accepted.

slowgreycobra

Established Member
Yeah I know, zero miles sounds crazy. I am also cleaning out the garage so pictures and cataloging will keep me busy this weekend. Paypal is accepted, but I have a pending sale.

black 10th vert

Established Member
Western MA? Where are you located? I'm right in Feeding Hills. Never really see any other Cobras around here. Wish timing was better, it would have been sweet to be able to drive over and just pick it up with no shipping.

slowgreycobra

Established Member
I live In blandford. I've only seen on other terminator (SY) since moving to mass. What color is your car?

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread