NIB PS3 60gig

Steel Horse

Established Member
I have 1 new PS3 for sale. Make offers, dont want to gouge with it. Just make a little to help with clutch replacement.

track005qk1.jpg

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Screamin Cobra said:
For real, let the man sell his PS3, if you are not interested then dont reply. He didn't ask whether they were hot or not.
I think the public is letting him know that anyone can go to the store and buy one at retail, so why pay over for one? They get hot and don't play in HD anyways, there is a reason no one wants em.:idea:

illadvisedSnake

need supporting mods!!!!
Established Member
STROKD said:
I think the public is letting him know that anyone can go to the store and buy one at retail, so why pay over for one? They get hot and don't play in HD anyways, there is a reason no one wants em.:idea:

just to correct this statement, they do play in HD. The PS3 just does not upconvert like the 360 does. So game in 720p displays at 720p and a game in 1080i displays at 1080i. Where the 360 will take any input resolution and upconvert it to the output settings of your console. There are a few good things about the PS3 like being able to put any laptop HDD in it or run linux on it with no BS unlike the 360.

Good luck with your sale, just don't expect to make any profit from it, because like mentioned before... you can walk in any store and buy one.

Users who are viewing this thread