Niagra Falls Tight Rope Walk

Digital

Established Member
I watched. Talk about a buzz kill with the tether. I was coming up with complex ways that he could still die in my mind. Totally ruined the mood =(

ItsReal93

Established Member
He didn't want to wear it. He was pissed and it was a huge thing around here for a while, but they wouldn't let him walk across unless he agreed to wear it.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
So some guy walked across Niagra falls with a tether of some sort? Sounds about like some shit they'd do up there.

ItsReal93

Established Member
lol Yup and made a huge ordeal about it for MONTHS. not only that people actually forked over $1,000 for VIP tickets once the free ones sold out.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Saw the preshow of his father dying while walking across 2 hotels I think. Thats a sucky way to die, but did he walk across or no?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Saw the preshow of his father dying while walking across 2 hotels I think. Thats a sucky way to die, but did he walk across or no?

It was his great grandfather.

I fell asleep before it started and only caught bits and pieces of it. He ended up using a tether? I'd never be able to make it across but damn that takes away all the risk.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He had no choice, though. It was either use it or not do the walk. Still quite a feat, tether or not.

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
It was a neat stunt. IMO if you can have a device that will make something like this safer then that is the way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread