NGK BR7EF's

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
I run the br7ef plugs and ive had good luck with them.

bob kurgan highly recommends them. he has tuned my car 2 times with different combo's.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
I was thinking of getting the B8EFs. Not sure if the 7's will be enough

Pull the plugs after a full throttle pass and check the timing marks and read the plugs. They will tell you if it is too hot. You just have to read the plugs. What fuel are you running, how much boost, what compression is the motor?

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Pull the plugs after a full throttle pass and check the timing marks and read the plugs. They will tell you if it is too hot. You just have to read the plugs. What fuel are you running, how much boost, what compression is the motor?

93 octane and 100% meth with 22lbs motor is 8.5:1

C16 and meth with 30psi

StangSupremacy

Established Member
When Lethal first recommended these plugs, i was a little I was a little skeptical since the HT0 i was used to running in my GT were 4 times the price of these. I am glad to hear everyone has great success with them! Just got my pair in the mail and will be changing mine in the next couple of days.

Zacharyx

Established Member
BR7EF's on 10.5-1 and as much as 14#s of boost on E85 so far.

No complaints at all........

I ended back up at the tr5s when I ran e85, was only running 6# but the colder plugs had a horrible miss

iggster

Established Member
If you have having idle issues that is in the tune and it might need to be adjusted. I run those plugs with 160lb injectors and a big turbo and my car idles like stock.

x2, I run them and I run 80lb injectors and car idles like stock and a/f is around 14.5-15 at idle.

RussZTT

Established Member
I was thinking of trying those. I'm at 8.5, 15psi, 700rwhp on 93 and I run the TR6's with no problems. I was wondering how those 7's would work?

Users who are viewing this thread