NFSU2 video of 05 stang in action

FordMustangLove

Lame-o
Established Member
i have every option for the 05,but even with 500+hp i caint get up to 150+ quick enough.....i want my 0-60 to be about 1.5secs or less..i have no idea how to get it that low.

pwnt04

Frickin' Ladies Man
Established Member
FordMustangLove said:
i have every option for the 05,but even with 500+hp i caint get up to 150+ quick enough.....i want my 0-60 to be about 1.5secs or less..i have no idea how to get it that low.

You probably won't be able to without the unique upgrades. The Mustang and the GTO are slow in that game for some reason. Use the 240SX with every upgrade. It's the fastest straight line car in the game with all the upgrades.

Rustang Cobra

Established Member
pretty cool

you should do a burnout...hold back and forward at the same time...its really amazing how realistic the start of the burnout is....your car lurches forward for a second then just squats in a cloud of smoke

btw....your graphics settings are so low :(

InsaneMetalHead

Yawn...
Established Member
pwnt04 said:
You probably won't be able to without the unique upgrades. The Mustang and the GTO are slow in that game for some reason. Use the 240SX with every upgrade. It's the fastest straight line car in the game with all the upgrades.

Not necessarily true. My mustang tends to get off the line quicker for some reason. I beat the game like a week ago and it easily reaches past 200mph with the unique set of nitrous. If I can remember my torque was in the 500's maybe just barely. Once I beat the game I stopped playing it after I ran out of money to turn the GTO into a sleeper.

rdvenom99

Established Member
Rustang Cobra said:
pretty cool

you should do a burnout...hold back and forward at the same time...its really amazing how realistic the start of the burnout is....your car lurches forward for a second then just squats in a cloud of smoke

btw....your graphics settings are so low :(

My graphics settings are set to the max running on a geforce 6800GT and P4 3.4GHz. It looks crappy because of video compression and I had to resize the video much smaller. The source video for this clip was 1.8 gigs :)

72stang

Established Member
the best car is the 240SX to start with, then go to the skyline, and in the end- once you've gotten all your unique upgrades, the GTR is fastest- but the 240 is not far behind. ohh yea- don't buy any FWD cars- gay gay gay- . RWD or AWD

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
NyteByte said:
Is this game any good?

I have the first NFSU and is sucked donkey balls. :shrug:

It's good for an arcade game. And the sound is great. Otherwise it's not impressive. I'm a sim freak though, so I'm a bit biased towards arcade based racing games.

Mach170

evangelist
Established Member
I have the game and I made some Mustang vids as well. I Have the logitech Force feedback steering wheel so when I am driving it all feels real :p. I have a maxed out 05 stang as well and it is schweeet :banana:

h2opoloplyr_11

Established Member
i have played the game nonstop as soon as i got the GT....its one badass sounding beast!!!!

i have all the level 3 upgrades and one engine and one turbo unique upgrade...putting down 563HP. I also change my final gear ratio to 3.83. Now it goes 0-60 in 2.45 seconds and top speed of 205. If i put the stock gear ratio its like 0-60 in 2.62 and top speed of 225. This is a badass car! i love the gT

afro

Why?
Established Member
what did you use to record?? fraps?

also, looks like I'm gonna have to pick this game up now hehe

Users who are viewing this thread