NFL Week 3 Discussion

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
Good morning all, really excited for week three. This weeks games has a shit ton of home dogs, IMO smells like a week where the public is going to get crushed because there are so many road favorites.

Anyone have insight for any of the games?

Really think balt is going to crush Clev.

I think the Cin/Car game is going to be a very low scoring game, wont be surprised is cincy losses although I dont think they will. Strong track record of doing very bad (0-8 last year) when they are the favorite.

Im a giants fan but after the colts ran all over them the last team I wanna see the next week is Tenn.

myersusaf

Go Hawks!
Established Member
I am a Seahawks fan and we have San Diego coming to town. We are going to get to see if we are actually good like our week 1 performance or we will get blasted like our week 2 performance. I think it will be interesting to see how good SD really is as well.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
The Browns are visiting Baltimore this Sunday. If Joe Flacco plays like he did last week against Cincinnati the Ravens will loose this game as well.

Let's go Ravens!!!

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
i think the saints and falcons are going to be a good game, close when it comes down to it

EDIT: at the end of the game now pretty much, falcons were just too much it seems like. Over 22 min of possession in 5 drives, cant do anything about that

Last edited:

02YZ125

So sticky
Established Member
I am a Seahawks fan and we have San Diego coming to town. We are going to get to see if we are actually good like our week 1 performance or we will get blasted like our week 2 performance. I think it will be interesting to see how good SD really is as well.

my thoughts exactly.

should be interesting

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
good game for the saints and falcons but as stated i figured the falcons would win, decent ball played on both sides of it

02YZ125

So sticky
Established Member
yes sir 101 yd return and a 99 yd return

would have been nice to see our defense cover #85 better but we did get the win this week.

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
anudd.jpg

Not sure how long it will be on YouTube, and the quality sucks...but check out our rookie tight end's 1 handed grab today. Hopefully it will be on SportsCenter.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeL7IZEnALE"]YouTube - Tony Moeaki One handed TD catch[/nomedia]

7.62x51

Established Member
whew we won.....although i think i aged 5 years in the second half. Leon Washington is the man BTW.. thanks NYJ's.

yes sir 101 yd return and a 99 yd return

would have been nice to see our defense cover #85 better but we did get the win this week.

Ya Im a huge Charger fan. That game was frustrating to watch, to say the least. Our kickoff coverage killed us.

I grew up in Washington BTW, moved to San Diego in '97...I would pull for the Seahawks in any other game, but not against my chargers lol

Nice win guys, looks like your program is finally turning around under Carrol's coaching

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
My Broncos lost to the Colts yesterday but played pretty good save for two very costly mistakes. Once they put all their pieces together they should be a tough team. Running game needs to step it up for sure though.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I was kinda suprised at the bills offense yesterday. They did a lot better than I originally thought they would. Cant remember the last time they put 30 points up on the score board.

Glad the pats won though.

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
I was kinda suprised at the bills offense yesterday. They did a lot better than I originally thought they would. Cant remember the last time they put 30 points up on the score board.

Glad the pats won though.

And of course just this week I put in the Pats D over the Eagles D in FF.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Users who are viewing this thread