News: 2015 Mustang Concepts

chao5.0

Established Member
the bullit would be nice but I think with the new gen mustang being a world car it needs to establish its own look. the retro theme is done, that's what we have the s197 cars for, take this new one and start from a clean slate.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
the bullit would be nice but I think with the new gen mustang being a world car it needs to establish its own look. the retro theme is done, that's what we have the s197 cars for, take this new one and start from a clean slate.

That is precisely what I was thinking while looking at those three. Trying to integrate certain elements of the past requires a careful balance. When it is overdone it simply doesn't look right. I think Kemal Curic nailed it in his sketches (albeit, slightly tweaked).

orange_whiner

Pro-class stoplight racer
Established Member
Agreed the retro thing across the big three is played out. I'm ready for something with a new edge :coolman:

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

I agree with this as well. The Bullitt is my favorite, but let's move on. kthxbai :)

Users who are viewing this thread