Newbie here w/ some pics

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
You need to get the brake dust off the saleen's before the stain it.

SADF

Established Member
I like both cars. I am sure the old one was no slouch. I had a 99 v6 with all the bolt ons (headers, offroad h, first maggys then flows, Aluminum D/S, 4.10's, T-lok, CAI, Custom tune from FordChip.com....). I ended up making it a show car with every piece of Billet offered at the time from MGW and UPR. I even fabricated GT pieces to fit the 6. Billet Specialties wheels, bagged, '99 Cobra front bumper, GT hoodscoop/bumper. You get the picture and sorry for all the crap about mine, its just everytime I see a 3.8 I get excited. The one you had would blow me away and it probably was a high 13 sec car, right? Man, it looks, or looked great I should say. Good job on throwing color matched wheels on the car and not being lame and putting black wheels on a car that is not black, actually the complete opposite which still blows my mind. The Cobra, TITs. I love the wheels on it as they blend perfect. Those wheels are a keeper and its awesome you have a car that can blow me and tons of other guys away!

totenkopf13

Trouser Snake
Established Member
I like both cars. I am sure the old one was no slouch. I had a 99 v6 with all the bolt ons (headers, offroad h, first maggys then flows, Aluminum D/S, 4.10's, T-lok, CAI, Custom tune from FordChip.com....). I ended up making it a show car with every piece of Billet offered at the time from MGW and UPR. I even fabricated GT pieces to fit the 6. Billet Specialties wheels, bagged, '99 Cobra front bumper, GT hoodscoop/bumper. You get the picture and sorry for all the crap about mine, its just everytime I see a 3.8 I get excited. The one you had would blow me away and it probably was a high 13 sec car, right? Man, it looks, or looked great I should say. Good job on throwing color matched wheels on the car and not being lame and putting black wheels on a car that is not black, actually the complete opposite which still blows my mind. The Cobra, TITs. I love the wheels on it as they blend perfect. Those wheels are a keeper and its awesome you have a car that can blow me and tons of other guys away!

Thanks- yeah I really liked the 6er, it was different with the white on white & the naked side tips. Seems alot of folks don't go for the color matched on white, but yeah it was a pretty quick car, it ran a 14 flat w/ a wet Zex 75 shot & I am sure it would be a high 13 second car w/ the blower, I never got around to runnning on the 1/4 mile w/ the blower, just the dyno. I will always have alot of respect for people that mod 6ers having been down that road as well. As far as the Cobra, I can't say enough as far as she goes. i am still like a 'lil kid w/ a new toy. I love it. :beer:

lol. You'll get to know him soon enough......:-D

uh oh. . . . .

Users who are viewing this thread