Newbie here w/ some pics

totenkopf13

Trouser Snake
Established Member
Well I bought this last week & thought I would post up some pics. I upgraded from a 02 3.8 w/ a Vortech S-trim w/ 13 psi. About all I have done is clean it up and cut the antenna. I have ordered some smoked headlights w/ clear corners & some new hood shocks as the drivers side froze & pulled out the rivets. I will probably do some tail tints as well & I know the LR exhaust tip needs to be adjusted. I was told it is making 450 rwhp but do not have a dyno sheet to prove it, but that seems feasible.

I do not know if the prior owner was a member here, so some of you may recognize the car.

Any advice as far as stuff particular to the 03-04 to know about is appreciated.

The old. . . .
JPstangskeet010Large.jpg

The new. . . .

cobra4.jpg

009.jpg

013.jpg

016.jpg

011.jpg

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
Looks much better with the new wheels.

LOL mate that is a whole different vehicle. The first pick is of his V6 with the Vortech Supercharger. He now has an 03/04 Cobra. :beer:

Very nice purchase! Looks great. If you need any advice as far as the Cobras go, I would check out www.stangshiftergaskets.com or just go the Terminator section here.

Cheers

fast02gt

Established Member
you bought that from blacks automotive right? I just saw that online the other night. Nice upgrade. and Lamotta Performance is awesome, i've been going there over 5 years.

Users who are viewing this thread