Newbie from TX

joey289

Established Member
Hey everybody. I just got a 2013 GT on 12/28/12. It is a 6 speed manual Premium coupe with the following upgrades/ packages: 3.55 limited slip, comfort package( heated seats, heated mirrors, and pony projection), and the GT coupe accessory package 5 (1/4 window louvers, side scoops, and pedestal rear spoiler). It feels great being back in a Mustang!

We are no stranger to the Mustang obsession. My other ride is a 1965 Mustang coupe. It has a modified 289 with a g-force t5. It has run a best of 11.82@115 in the 1/4. Some past Mustangs of my include a 1991 LX hatch, 1993 GT, and a 1998 GT. My wife has had a 2001 GT and a 2009 GT/CS.

Some other hobbies we enjoy are ATV trail riding and cross country ATV racing.

joey289

Established Member
IMG_0792_zpsb0f644b9.jpg

IMG_0788_zps6ce92db4.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
First, welcome to SVTPerformance! Not one awesome toy, but TWO! You are a blessed man. :) Good looking Mustangs.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Nice rides. and welcome to the site. Now a couple of pieces of advice:

1. read the rules
2. use the search feature
3. read the rules
4. Read smackdown but don't post until you thoroughly understand what smackdown is about and be sure you wear your big boy pants when you do decide to post there
5. read the rules

follow those 5 things and you will enjoy your time here without embarrassing yourself or the great state of Texas :)

joey289

Established Member
Nice rides. and welcome to the site. Now a couple of pieces of advice:

1. read the rules
2. use the search feature
3. read the rules
4. Read smackdown but don't post until you thoroughly understand what smackdown is about and be sure you wear your big boy pants when you do decide to post there
5. read the rules

follow those 5 things and you will enjoy your time here without embarrassing yourself or the great state of Texas :)

Mainly here for the classifieds and any technical information/advice. Not really here to be part of any forum drama. I doubt I will make it to the smackdown lol.

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
^LOL. This sight is great if you have any questions about things. Almost everything I know about my 03 I learned from this sight or people on here. WELCOME!!

Users who are viewing this thread