Newbie from the no where town of Greenbrier, Arkansas

bigfoxbodyfan

Established Member
Hey ladies and gents, new guy to the site here. one of my buddies told me i should look into it to get a lil help and guidence once i start building my project car. i'm by no means newto mustangs at all. i had an 88 fox back in highschool, loved that thing to death....but unfortunately had to get rid of it...but now that i'm a lil bit older and wiser, i'm ready to start on my "dream car" build. so hopefully i'll get lots of help and guidence since i plan on doing alot of the work myself. but thi place seems like a great forum and a great place to meet some great people. thanks to all of ya'll in advance.

cheers :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance Trevor. Browse through all of the great forums here. There is something for just about everyone. :)

bigfoxbodyfan

Established Member
Welcome to SVTP! :beer:

Welcome to SVTPerformance Trevor. Browse through all of the great forums here. There is something for just about everyone. :)

Welcome to the site, and Eff that little speedtrap of a town :)

Lol you rolled through here once before I take it? Cause that's exactly what we are (yea the blue boys love me and my friends) I'm working on trying to get out of here and move somewhere else

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Yea I'm from NW AR, so I've been thru there a time or two!

Got pulled in the cobra just for looking fast, no ticket though.

Users who are viewing this thread