Newbie from Palm Beach Gardens FL

NestorGT

Established Member
Hi there ladies and gentleman, my name is Nestor. Im a member on South Florida Stangs and Stangs of South Florida, my screen name there is 04RedGT. I see that this name was already taken but the person that had it has not posted since 2005.....So....maybe the admins can assign that screen name to me:poke:....IJS:D

Anywho, I have a 2004 Mustang GT. She's my first stang and I've had her for about 3 years now. I originaly wanted an 03/04 termi but couldnt afford one. So i took the opposite aproach, if you cant join them beat then lol.

My baby is still a work in progress but and she's a bit more power then when she was stock. Since she is now a root style blown motor I figured I would learn a whole lot from the experts that have had this type of blower.

Here are a few pics and looking forward on making some new friends.

Raymond1.jpg

Raymond10.jpg

Raymond8.jpg

Last edited:

NestorGT

Established Member
Thanks bro, its a Magnuson MP112 from Tork Tech. So far she's only making 465rwhp and 532rwtq. I'm actually in the hunt for a more efficient cooling system. Mi IC temps are running at bout 140* on up under boost so the tune is real mild. has anyone here used or know of someone that uses the Killer Chiller system from Lethal Performance?

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Man, that is a really nice looking GT. Love the paint, wheels and stance. And you're making a lot of power with less weight than a 2003-2004 Cobra. Enjoy! And.....welcome to SVT Performance. :)

NestorGT

Established Member
Car looks great, wish I lived in that great city

Thanks and I actually work with 4 folks from IL, they love it down here lol.

Man, that is a really nice looking GT. Love the paint, wheels and stance. And you're making a lot of power with less weight than a 2003-2004 Cobra. Enjoy! And.....welcome to SVT Performance. :)

Thank you sir:thumbsup:, and believe it or not its the original paint on the car :rockon:. Will be apinting it over in the next year or two but its held up pretty darn goond so far.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Oh wow, it's the original paint. It sure has held up well, but I would imagine some of that is because of how well you've taken care of it. :)

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Nestor!!!

Welcome! Once I get some new wheels we gotta get some pics of our cars together

Users who are viewing this thread