Newb to svtp in NC!

Kenny04Cobra

Established Member
gomach1 said:
welcome, im from the charlotte area
Maybe someone will organize a large NC meet....:banana:

I was kinda wondering about a triad area or whatever meet.. we were kinda talking about that a few post up... any ideas? what days/times is good for everybody? what kinda place(s) we wanta go? anybody gotta hookup at a restaurant? who would come?? Ive helped organize meets before on some other forums, but... it takes a lil more planning then most people think.. espicailly if u wanta have like, a weekly, or monthly meet.. You gotta have a pretty good turnout and some things planned on the first official meet... that way more people will come to the next.

Kenny

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
just thought of a better place than Chili's in HP. How about the shopping center off of Hwy 68, and Wendover Ave? There is a Buffalo Wild Wings, Hams, Bruesters ice cream, and the parking lot is massive. I am going to go talk to the wing place to see what they think of the idea.

Kenny04Cobra

Established Member
nckissfan said:
just thought of a better place than Chili's in HP. How about the shopping center off of Hwy 68, and Wendover Ave? There is a Buffalo Wild Wings, Hams, Bruesters ice cream, and the parking lot is massive. I am going to go talk to the wing place to see what they think of the idea.

Perfect man.. v-dubs FTMFW!! :rockon: we'll see what they say, and then get a roll-call going and see how many people wanta go.

Kenny

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
someone let me know, im in denton (smack dab in between charlotte and g-boro, 1 hour either way) but i have a few mustang/cobra buddies that would probably go. there is a triad tang club that meets in thomasville at the kmart parking lot off 85 every friday nite. decent crowd, but when i stopped to see the deal.... i was the only cobra and they just stared at me and the gf, like we were to good cause i had a old cobra or somethin...... so we just got back in the car and left. But, if your looking in High Point, they opened the new Hooters and it has a large parking lot to the side.... but someone let me know, IM IN!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread