new z/28 at nurburgring

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
It sounds N/A everywhere except 0:34 seconds or so.. Then it really sounds like it has a blower.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Hard to tell if that whine was coming from the car or just background noise from other vehicles. It does sound lazy like a large displacement engine. It might just be coming with an L88. Who knows? :shrug:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member

Yep. LT4. Lots of coolers.

I'll take a slower GT350R, and have way more fun.

IF the GT350R could be bought at a sane price! If this car can actually be bought for its MSRP, I'd definitely opt for it instead of playing the GT350R pricing games.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
IF the GT350R could be bought at a sane price! If this car can actually be bought for its MSRP, I'd definitely opt for it instead of playing the GT350R pricing games.

No shit man. I followed my boss to the dealer Monday to drop off a work truck and saw they had a GT350 tech pack on the lot. Wanted 67k and they bought from another dealer. Salesman was cool and willing to sit down with me and show how much they paid. My FX50 is paid off and I was going to trade it in but could not get over the ADM. Beautiful car in person and at sticker of 59k I'd have come back later and drove off with it.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
No shit man. I followed my boss to the dealer Monday to drop off a work truck and saw they had a GT350 tech pack on the lot. Wanted 67k and they bought from another dealer. Salesman was cool and willing to sit down with me and show how much they paid. My FX50 is paid off and I was going to trade it in but could not get over the ADM. Beautiful car in person and at sticker of 59k I'd have come back later and drove off with it.

Yeah. The car is one helluva deal at its MSRP! But dealers demanding tens of thousands above what Ford values the car just sticks in my craw to badly. And my ass is all kinds of chapped.

racebronco2

Established Member
Yeah. The car is one helluva deal at its MSRP! But dealers demanding tens of thousands above what Ford values the car just sticks in my craw to badly. And my ass is all kinds of chapped.

The reason why they are adding the ADM fees is because too many people were buying them and than selling them for a higher price. I think it really was really bad when the gt500's came out. Some guys were paying the fees and adding another $20,000 above that. Some people were paying close to $100,000. Gaplin Ford decided to raise the fees. I asked my friend whom works who can afford these cars now. He told me guys come in with their checkbooks and tell the salesman i want that car. Breaks out the check book and than says he wants' upgrades, without even asking what it will cost.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The reason why they are adding the ADM fees is because too many people were buying them and than selling them for a higher price. I think it really was really bad when the gt500's came out. Some guys were paying the fees and adding another $20,000 above that. Some people were paying close to $100,000. Gaplin Ford decided to raise the fees. I asked my friend whom works who can afford these cars now. He told me guys come in with their checkbooks and tell the salesman i want that car. Breaks out the check book and than says he wants' upgrades, without even asking what it will cost.
That's real life lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member

Special kind....

We don't know the price. We don't know the performance. We don't know the specs. Knowing gm they msrp at 95k then offer 10k off. 85k 350R or 85k z28 and you'll say the z28 a better deal! Why because it's under msrp!!!

Last edited:

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Looking and sounding good. I wish they would figure some way to close up that gaping maw. Quite a bit over the top. Guess that much cooling is required??

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Special kind....

We don't know the price. We don't know the performance. We don't know the specs. Knowing gm they msrp at 95k then offer 10k off. 85k 350R or 85k z28 and you'll say the z28 a better deal! Why because it's under msrp!!!

Terrible logic.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
To be fair, there's also video of the GT350 prototype losing it on the 'ring, too.

Users who are viewing this thread