New with a 98 BAB Cobra

Sleven

You Don't Say That
Established Member
Hello,

A friend in the Mustang Club I am apart of decided to sell his BAB Cobra. On a whim I quickly put up my 01 GT for sale and ended up selling it the next day. Now I have the BAB! It is my 2nd Mustang and is night and day difference from the 2v GT. Its got 42,000 miles on it, and is immaculate!

Mods:
MGW Orange Handle Shifter
Bassani O/R X-Pipe
Magnaflow Magnapacks Dumped before rear axle
3.73 gears
K&N 4" Cone Filter
Billit Adjustable FPR
290lph Fuel Pump (TU227HP)
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs
Polished Catch Can
SCT Pro Racer tuned

All mods and were done by the prior owner and he did a damn good job of keeping this thing amazing.

IMG_8249.jpg

IMG_6669.jpg

photo.jpg

Haven't decided on what kinda goal I am going to set for myself with this beast but I am sure I will get there. Maybe a Turbo way down the road? :rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I can see why you love the Cobra. Wow, it's is spectacular condition! That engine bay is one of the cleanest I've seen. Enjoy it! And welcome to SVTPerformance. :)

Ford1288

Established Member
Probably one of the better examples of our car, make sure to take care of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mysteed

Established Member
Welcome to the BAB Cobra club! Right off the bat I see that the previous owner did other mods on top of what you ahve listed, such as a COP conversion with the 01+ 4v valve covers, window tint, LED gauge lights, and painted the fins on the upper intake BAB.

Sleven

You Don't Say That
Established Member
Welcome to the BAB Cobra club! Right off the bat I see that the previous owner did other mods on top of what you ahve listed, such as a COP conversion with the 01+ 4v valve covers, window tint, LED gauge lights, and painted the fins on the upper intake BAB.

Well we had to take the window tint off when I get it inspected in Wilmington. Some how the catless X passed with flying colors but the tint didn't Ill be getting the windows tinted again when work gives me enough time off. Everything else you said was right on the money! Was just in a rush so I didn't get to list everything done to it.

Users who are viewing this thread