New wheels!

fmylife

Established Member
New GT500 owner as well. Picked it up a couple Saturdays ago...only 6k miles!

Caught my eye when I was browsing wheels/tires online and thought they would look good against the black. Turned out I like them even more in person!

TlqT4md.jpg

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Huh, I've never seen those before. They look pretty sweet. Congrats on the new ride as well.

Dynobrat

Established Member
Is it me or does the back wheel look smaller? Wheels look nice. Lowering springs would do wonders for it. It's on my to do list too. Nice car.

fmylife

Established Member
Is it me or does the back wheel look smaller? Wheels look nice. Lowering springs would do wonders for it. It's on my to do list too. Nice car.
285-30-20 on the rear....does look smaller at that angle but I think it's more because of the gap. It could definitely stand to be lowered! I was thinking no more than 1/2" front and 3/4"-1" rear.

Dynobrat

Established Member
That's really all the car needs, lowered and tint. Would look amazing. It looks good now but lowering it would set it off for sure.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
It's always weird how wheels look to be largely different sizes in pictures. I do like the style though, like others I'd like to know specs. I also agree that lowering springs would set it off nicely. Sportlines maybe? Congrats, sweet looking car!

Woody6799

Established Member
I think they look great. Lowering should definately be on the list but way to reach out for an uncommon wheel!

Stetler17

Established Member
Wheels really compliment the stripes and ties it all together. When the tires wear out get a set of 285/35's That and a small drop will fill the wheel well pretty good for someone that isn't looking for the slammed look.

Users who are viewing this thread