new wheels time!

blacksheep-1

Established Member
Usually blue is one of those colors that is complemented by chrome or polished aluminum, especially any metallic blues. I'd say go with the bling in this case although a little goes a long way, leave the bling grills off please and stay with none or black. FWIW red/orange can go either way, it just depends if you want to tone down the overall look, gunmetal usually goes with orange (don't use black because an orange car ends up looking like a halloween display) and black. I learned all this from a judge back in my ISCA show car days and how to present your car....I know more useless info from the old guy...lol

FWIW I would love these wheels (or something similar) on a blue car, enough bling to get your attention but gunmetal to tone it down...

http://www.americanmuscle.com/anthracite-fr500-wheels-9404.html

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I've had a few different style and color wheels on my 01 so let me help you out.

1015631_2383597625759_618728914_o_zpsde2acf51.jpg

satincobras_zps75e7c521.jpg

loweredhandrsprings_zpsb9e0c41c.jpg

Cobrasecondset_zps0a9e0193.jpg

blacksaleens2_zps21bf2ef0.jpg

I think chrome looks best on True Blue. After that sating looks good and then black. Do what you like though.

fatal01SVT

Established Member
I do like the saleens but i think they are a little too open... Maybe I'll like the 03 reps more they have a bit more meat. Also 17 or 18s and does anyone have tire suggestions? I'm thinking nt555s

Users who are viewing this thread