New Wheels (*Teaser*)

346CamaroSS

Established Member
Nice buddy.. I'm sure I'll see it in person some time ;)

(BTW this is 2003 SVT from SS)

Stevo151

Established Member
Thanks guys! I'm very happy and I can't wait to get them on!

Nice buddy.. I'm sure I'll see it in person some time ;)

(BTW this is 2003 SVT from SS)

Thanks man, yeah you probably will! I'll be getting a little more active on SS now and hopefully I'll join in on some cruises and stuff soon!

Stevo151

Established Member
Yeah I'm hoping to get the car a bit lower with all ISO's taken out. So hopefully it'll look good, I have H&R Sport's (pretty sure) do I don't know how much that will do with the ISO's out

And thanks Agent177, I wasn't too sure about them but now I'm very happy with how they look. Just can't wait for them to be on the GT

yo yo... yea from vancouver. Arent you on SS forums ?

yeah I haven't been on in forever, kinda lost interest over there after I wasn't driving my car anymore. But now that I'm gonna be driving it more I'll try and get a little more active on SS.

Last edited:

bullitt1672

Established Member
Those will look great on silver! Looking forward to see them mounted. Wish these were out when I had my silver '01.

Stevo151

Established Member
Those will look great on silver! Looking forward to see them mounted. Wish these were out when I had my silver '01.
yeah im hoping it looks good on silver, ive always love chrome or black wheels on silver so this is a change and hopefully it works out
Nice! I thought about gettin an extra set of these to use as my track wheels..
thanks man, they are cheap!

Stevo151

Established Member
New wheels are on! Very happy with how they look but the ride height is still not doing it, idk what H&R springs these are (told they were sports) but with all ISO's out, it's not low enough... Thinking about ordering some Super Sports now lol

64110_407575505925732_100000198584091_1855981_603851737_n.jpg

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Next up, new springs and move that spoiler back! Looks awesome as I already said on FB :thumbsup:

Zacharyx

Established Member
still not a fan of the deep dish 03/04 wheels, just a personal preference i guess, the car look good just not what I would do

Stevo151

Established Member
Looks good! Get some pony caps in there!
thanks!
Next up, new springs and move that spoiler back! Looks awesome as I already said on FB :thumbsup:
yeah i need some springs new springs
looks great! more pics! man im starting to want these wheels
thanks man
still not a fan of the deep dish 03/04 wheels, just a personal preference i guess, the car look good just not what I would do
its all good, everyone is different

ret_junior

LS7 HNTR
Established Member
im sorry but im not feeling them Steve!!! get some fr500's or the RTR wheels dude!! And let me know if u need anything for the mustang and i will hook u up. I now have a account with American Muscle and Lethal Performance, Accufab, ect...

Redline Performance Parts LLC.
(800)425-1665
Fredrick Kyle

Users who are viewing this thread