New Wheels on the Fusion.

Terrminatted

Turtle Man
Established Member
I posted a thread earlier last week and asked on opinions on some wheels. I actually didn't go with any of the ones I put on here. I found a great deal on these and couldn't pass it up. I couldn't be any happier with the outcome ESPECIALLY since i got rid of the saucers that were on it previously.

Out with the old!
277422_10150742818880160_638525159_20161972_3699130_o-1.jpg

In with the new!
fusion2.jpg

fusion.jpg

What do you all think?

Terrminatted

Turtle Man
Established Member
I agree that the first ones are hideous. I do like the current ones, and I paid 350 for the whole setup, so I think I got them at a pretty fair price. Maybe i'm the only one that likes them. :/

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, it really only matters that you like them since everyone has their own tastes as far as wheels. I don't like the old ones at all. The new ones look very good. I'd prefer not having the rivets around the inner edge, but the design is definitely befitting of your Fusion. They do go pretty well with your black paint. :)

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
They def look better than the old set but still not something I would think about going with. I would have tried looking for a set of stock 18s.

You've got to remove that chrome strip on the doors though.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Not my cup of tea. I liked the first pair better than the second.. but still didn't like the first. Sorry lol, keep trying I guess?

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
Those first ones were really, just horrible as hell. Anything is an improvement, and you have improved. Nice work. Also, did you have a rust issue on the bottoms of the doors? I have those same chrome plates on my 1986 Chevy truck along the bottom of the boxside. Just wondering.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Definately an improvement but the chrome on the rocker panel is what is killing the look. Actually the 06-09 18" Mustang Fan Blades or Polished Bullitts are another great option for Fusion.

Terrminatted

Turtle Man
Established Member
Those first ones were really, just horrible as hell. Anything is an improvement, and you have improved. Nice work. Also, did you have a rust issue on the bottoms of the doors? I have those same chrome plates on my 1986 Chevy truck along the bottom of the boxside. Just wondering.

Nope haven't seen any rust. How long have they been on your truck?

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Looks better. I think they should look good once the chrome strip is gone.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have to agree about the chrome molding. It just looks tacked on. Remove it and the wheels will look even better.

Users who are viewing this thread