New Wheels! Niche Circuit in Matte Black

RedfireV8

Established Member
I've been waiting very impatiently for about a month now for these to come in and they finally arrived Friday! Got em through CruizinConcepts, first experience with them and I have to say it was a good one, thankfully. They were very helpful and kept me up to date with where my wheels were.

I did a lot of research on what wheels I wanted. Was set on the SVE Drifts but they didn't have the 18's in the right offset and then I didn't want the RTR's because they only came in 19's. Not knocking them, just wanted 18's. Also looked at the ASA's and Bremmers cause I know one yall are rocking them and they looked damn good but the only had those in a 18x8 for our cars. Thought about the TSW's but didn't want to spend that much. So I found these and saw CC had em and went for em.

Also went with Continental ExtremeContact DW 255/45 up front and 275/40 out back. Surprisingly both sizes weigh the same, 26lbs. According to TireRack that is. Anywho I'll stop here before I begin to ramble..

When they arrived!!!
Out the box:

msd9ms.jpg

2ibdsoh.jpg

Ready for install!

2d4etu.jpg

Installed:

9rjcyw.jpg

10qjdqf.jpg

23k27oh.jpg

2z90iab.jpg

BTW if anyone is wondering, I looked everywhere to see how heavy these things were but couldn't find it. According to FedEx the wheels weighed 22lbs for a total of 88lbs shipping weight but I highly doubt that cause these felt heavier then 22lbs. Now I know home scales aren't the best but I did weigh both the stock and Niche wheels with tires. Not that much heavier thankfully.

Stock 54.5lb:

b5i1aw.jpg

Niche 57lb:

2pt3rxg.jpg

Let me know what yall think!

Last edited:

Turbosixx

Established Member
I love the look. I really wanted that style of wheel, but too many people are doing it now. Looks good, and get a grille to go with that CS Fascia!

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
When did black wheels get so popular? Everyone who buys a set of wheels buys black.

They do look good though.

Mike

RedfireV8

Established Member
Those are heavy as shit. TSW Nurburgrings are half that weight.

Yea I was a bit bummed when I actually weighed them. SVE Drifts are a better price and weight just don't have the right offset for 05+. But amazingly I don't feel the 2.5lb (per wheel) weight difference with these. :thumbsup: However, the GT500's I put on my 07', I had felt every bit of how heavy they were.

They look great man.
They're a little heavy for my taste.

See above and thanks man! :beer:

Your car looks great with the wheels.

Mucho appreciated! :rockon:

They are! :pepper:

I love the look. I really wanted that style of wheel, but too many people are doing it now. Looks good, and get a grille to go with that CS Fascia!

Oh I did! The very next day in fact!

295a268.jpg

2430zyr.jpg

Lookin good. What springs are your running?

I'm on Ultralites. Struts and shocks are stock. Those will be upgraded eventually. Oh and thank you! :beer:

When did black wheels get so popular? Everyone who buys a set of wheels buys black.

They do look good though.

Mike

Thank ya sir! And didn't you know, black is the new chrome! :-D:p

kyoshosp2

Established Member
HAHAHA whats funny is before i checked to see your location.. I saw the pics and said that looks like my home LA, by the hoeses and such.. Nice wheels.. what town you in .

RedfireV8

Established Member
HAHAHA whats funny is before i checked to see your location.. I saw the pics and said that looks like my home LA, by the hoeses and such.. Nice wheels.. what town you in .

Thanks! :beer: Live in Denham and work in BR.

Last edited:

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
What is it with all of the Louisiana people on this board? We have to be the majority. We should all get together some time and compare notes.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread