New Wheels For The Excursion... "Super Singles"

rob03svt06

Purple Heart Veteran
Established Member
Got New Wheels today. there the 22in Super Singles from American Force. Also had 37/13.50/22 Nitto Grapplers installed. should look sweet when i get Ex back from paint.

I should have Ex back next Fri. Getting it DSG where the white is and Black Rhino Liner where the tan is. Stock steps are being replaced with Stainless Steel set up.

thanks for looking.:rockon:

Old Wheels & Tires FOR SALE - $1,100

1 of 4 boxes
CIMG2078.jpg

Wheel Adapters. By the way the missing lug nut on the right adapter is in the photo below
CIMG2074.jpg

Lug Nuts
CIMG2073.jpg

Finishing Touches
CIMG2076.jpg

Wheel & Tire
CIMG2075.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ouch! I just noticed 7 mpg in your signature. Yikes! I hope that doesn't worsen with these new tires/wheels. I cannot imagine driving a vehicle that only got like 6-7 mpg.

The tires and wheels look great, though. Question. I see how much you lifted that bad boy. How difficult is it for a passenger (ie. wife/girlfriend) to climb in?

phatboy40

Black Mob
Established Member
I got some of their wheels on my dually. They are nice quality wheels. I just need to get their other adapter so my wheels can tuck in the rear.

rob03svt06

Purple Heart Veteran
Established Member
damn i am ready to see them on it

lol me to, gotta wait til next fri to get it out of paint

+1

Cant wait to see them mounted.

:thumbsup:

so i take it you upgraded your brakes from OEM right?

in the works

Ouch! I just noticed 7 mpg in your signature. Yikes! I hope that doesn't worsen with these new tires/wheels. I cannot imagine driving a vehicle that only got like 6-7 mpg.

The tires and wheels look great, though. Question. I see how much you lifted that bad boy. How difficult is it for a passenger (ie. wife/girlfriend) to climb in?

iv got a fuel log in the super duty section check it out. as for the girlfriend, she manages, seems to do alwright

I got some of their wheels on my dually. They are nice quality wheels. I just need to get their other adapter so my wheels can tuck in the rear.

ya the quality is great. they do really good work.

Those things are HUUGE

:thumbsup:

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread