new wheels and dyno vid

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,T56,solid
Established Member
well any graph will do. I'd just like to see how your car makes power compared to mine that's all :)

Oh i gotcha... actually this had to of been my 3rd pull. 624hp but the tq was under 500 by a hair. I think the last pull we did was 21 degrees 625/508

IMG_5358.jpg

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,T56,solid
Established Member
keep in mind I didnt wanna pull the car to 7200 on the dyno cause its so hard on the car especially with stock valve train. The HP kept climbing so at my shift point of 7200 I'm sure the car hits 640-650hp

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
god damn :eek: that power just keeps climbing!!!! I need a SRI lol!! like now hahahaha. Or a bigger blower than my little T-trim.. I think it's done at around 6k lol.. My power starts to level off. and with a centri that really shouldn't happen lol. Here is mine for comparison.. We are similiar just I have a big bore boss block

Chris98Cobra.jpg

Last edited:

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,T56,solid
Established Member
god damn :eek: that power just keeps climbing!!!! I need a SRI lol!! like now hahahaha. Or a bigger blower than my little T-trim.. I think it's done at around 6k lol.. My power starts to level off. and with a centri that really shouldn't happen lol. Here is mine for comparison.. We are similiar just I have a big bore boss block

Chris98Cobra.jpg

Damn! Ya even my tuner said I make the most power with the least amount of boost with a centrifugal 281ci modular car then any car he has ever tuned lol

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yea that is crazy. I am making quite a bit more tq under the curve than you though. I would love to line em up if we were closer to see what would happen. Bad ass ride man :beer:

vnmous01

Established Member
Hey Chad, I was curious if you did anything to your R888's like heat cycle? What psi are you running them at? I just got a new set of R888's. I got the 335/30/18 and I spin the heck out of them in first and a little bit of 2nd and Im only at 477hp/455tq on Tim's dyno. I do have 4.30 gears but who knows :shrug: Nice numbers, hopefully I get to see this ride at some meets this year!

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,T56,solid
Established Member
I didn't do anything to them. When u go with a tire that big u lose "contact patch" to be honest so that's why ur prolly spinning. I run mine at 30psi. But all my power comes on like a turbo so that helps a ton. My car makes under 300hp til after 3000 RPM then from 4000-6000 it makes almost 300 more hp.

Users who are viewing this thread