New wheel/tire combo installed

WA 2 FST

Established Member
After lots of research on various whee/tire sizes, and then waiting patiently 6 weeks for my wheels to get built, everything is finally here and installed.

I know some of you do not like the black wheels, but with the red car/black stripes, the look turned out exactly how I had envisioned.

Wheels are Fikse Profil 10 (18x9.5 front, 18x10.5 rear) with 275/40f Nitto 555 and 305/40r Nitto 555R drag radials. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

Photos aren't the greatest, but are posted in my gallery.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/gallery/data/500/FikseFM104.jpg

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/gallery/data/500/FikseFM101.jpg

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/gallery/data/500/FikseFM103.jpg

Last edited:

Stripe Delete

Crazy SVT Poser
Established Member
Very nice. Black stripes look really good on a red car. Great match.

The elusive 305/40 Nittos look like a perfect fill for the rear wheelwell too.:beer:

WA 2 FST

Established Member
Very nice. Black stripes look really good on a red car. Great match.

The elusive 305/40 Nittos look like a perfect fill for the rear wheelwell too.:beer:

I agree on the 305/40 Nittos... perfect size. I do have the FRPP Handling Pack, so the car is lowered nicely anyway, but I was pleased with the difference in look b/w the stock 285/40s and the 305/40s.

It only took Discount Tire 3 days to get the tires.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Blaine

Established Member
I agree on the 305/40 Nittos... perfect size. I do have the FRPP Handling Pack, so the car is lowered nicely anyway, but I was pleased with the difference in look b/w the stock 285/40s and the 305/40s.

It only took Discount Tire 3 days to get the tires.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Discount Tire is lightening fast on tire delivery. 3 days is the longest it has taken me to get a tire delivery. Next day was the fastest. 2 days is the average out of my last 6 orders from them.

WA 2 FST

Established Member
Discount Tire is lightening fast on tire delivery. 3 days is the longest it has taken me to get a tire delivery. Next day was the fastest. 2 days is the average out of my last 6 orders from them.

The Nitto 305/40s are not a popular size and are not always available. I think I've placed 20+ orders with these guys though, and it was the longest wait... wasn't a big deal. I was too busy to worry about it anyway.

WA 2 FST

Established Member
Nice setup!! Don't change anything, Fiske makes really great wheels. Good to see something different

Thank you!!! Fikse makes my favorite wheels. I have FM5's on my Z06, and have had a set on my old Fox-3 Mustang. If they made them for trucks I'd have more sets on my vehicles.

SLVRNBLK

Established Member
The Profil 10's are badass, Wes! I'm sure pics don't do them justice. Hopefully some day I'll get to see those bad boys in person. Take it easy bro.

Rob

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread