new wheel design True Forged Mach 1 style wheel 18s

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
You can send them on over to nc and ill throw them on my redfire for that big shoot were doing here jan 9th!!!!

coffinator6

Established Member
too bad I can't trade in my mach 5's and some cash for these. they would look sick on my 92 coupe.

steve would you make a deal for a guy who doesnt own a mach but can get you pics of them on a blue, white, and comp orange mach? I have access to all 3.

any plans to make them in a 3 piece or 2 piece with bolts?

Last edited:

Adam03GT

Established Member
Says your inbox is full. I am very interested but would need to hear a price first.

I have a 03 DSG mach 1 in need of a set of wheels. It is mint with 30k miles so im sure these would look great on it for pictures :)

Let me know about the pricing please!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
too bad I can't trade in my mach 5's and some cash for these. they would look sick on my 92 coupe.

steve would you make a deal for a guy who doesnt own a mach but can get you pics of them on a blue, white, and comp orange mach? I have access to all 3.

any plans to make them in a 3 piece or 2 piece with bolts?

like say.... $1500 plus the Mach 5s....? :p

ALL of our wheels can be made in 2 piece or 3 piece and with or without bolts. we just made these in 2 piece without bolts to have the more authentic look

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
wow. its great to see all the enthusiastic response to these wheels :thumbsup:

ive been asked a few times so i figured id check the paperwork on them. YES, they will clear big brakes :coolman:

as you can see, my inbox keeps filling up. a number of people have hit me up about this set. priority goes to someone with a Mach 1. also, im tacking on $100 to the sale price which would/will be refunded once the pics are produced. just some insurance/incentive to get it done :beer:

im trying to get back to everyone who has PM'd me but my inbox was full. you can always get through to me by emailing me at: [email protected]

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
if someone takes these TOMORROW via overnight check, or by Credit Card or Paypal (plus 3%), ill throw in a set of Mach 1 center caps for free.

we can also make these in 17" as well. also 15 and 16 inch too :thumbsup:

here they are in all polished finish
NewImage-1.jpg

sideshotresized.jpg

04BlkMach88

Established Member
Damn!

This is possibly the worst thing ever.
By the time I'm able to buy these wheels and show you how good they really would look on a Black Mach 1, everyone will already have them. :nonono:
They are a very very sick set of wheels!!! :beer:
Whoever buys these Will be very happy with them.
Bump 4 a Sick set of wheels! :rockon:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
STILL available. ive had about 10 people contact me about them but no one has pulled the trigger yet.

carnut726

Established Member
HOLY CRAP that Blue car is absolutly beautiful!!!!!! Man i wish i had some money because i would have a ride like that !!!!!!!!!!!

black 10th vert

Established Member
Wow Steve, the fully polished version is badass! What is the biggest diameter you can do them in? I'm planning on building a '33 rod, and think these would look perfect with something really big for the rears...

wikdlx

The Bone
Established Member
Steve,

Depending on the price my wife and I are interested for her 03 Mach1, but she has a black car. she has a website at Janice Grant a.k.a. Mach1Girl - Welcome! if you want to take a look and re-consider it. If you do, please just pm me a price or a phone number to call you at and we can work from there.
After that, I may be interested in a set of Tf wheels for my 03 black Cobra.

thanks,
Matt

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
still available.

had a lil PS done to see how they'd look on a Mach 1. look just like the deep dish Mach 1 wheels lol

Mach1onRetros.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread