new wheel design True Forged Mach 1 style wheel 18s

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
this is the latest addition to the TF line up. its a Magnum style wheel we've dubbed "Retro".

ive put this set on an old school mustang already but id REALLY like to put a set on a new edge Mach 1. these were specifically made for the 99-04 SRA.

due to the custom two tone powdercoated/polished finish, its a rather pricey finish combo. but if someone with a Mach 1 is willing to take this set and put them on their Mach then i will give them a smokin deal. id really like any color Mach 1 except black, since it doesnt show the black Mach 1 specific details very well. orange, white and azure blue would be a plus! :beer:

these are 2 piece 18x9 18x10 polished Retro with satin black windows.

IMG_2150Medium.jpg

IMG_2151Medium.jpg

IMG_2157Medium.jpg

IMG_2158Medium.jpg

normal svtp member pricing for this finish combo would be $3100. ill let these go for MUCH less than that if someone with a non-black Mach 1 will take them and send me ample pics of them on the car :thumbsup:

if you know someone with a Mach 1 who might be interested, please link them to this thread.

mach1gsxr

Established Member
Steve,

If i liked them and wanted them, I could get you plenty of pics of them on a gray, white, yellow and blue mach, but I like a couple of your other rims better that I would rather have.

Sorry.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
those wheels are nasty!!!!!

and you dont think theyd look good on black? Or just because you wouldnt be able to see the 2 tone as well on black?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Can you make the rears wider? I'd like to try those with m&h's new 345 drag radial

yes we can but it would cost QUITE a bit more. you'd almost be better off in having a new set made. or getting them in 3 piece, although they'd have the assembly bolts on them.

those wheels are nasty!!!!!

and you dont think theyd look good on black? Or just because you wouldnt be able to see the 2 tone as well on black?

correct. you just wont see the Machness as much, which is the point.

im getting quite a few people asking about these which is great. people WITH actual Mach 1s will have first dibs and get the best deal. but if i cant make that happen then ill just let whomever take them. im offering a LOT off to get them on a Mach AND sold this week.

2 people with non-Machs have asked if they can put them on their buddy's Mach to take pics. that's fine with me. for whomever takes this set, im asking for a little more than the sale price, to which the difference will be returned once i receive the pics. like a rebate. just a little insurance/incentive to get me the pics i want. i can explain via PM.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
and for anyone who's interested in them. i can sell you the exact same set, built to YOUR specs, in all polished finish, for $2500 SHIPPED.

say you wanted a set for your terminator or 98 cobra. you could get bigger lips in the rear if they were made for YOUR car specifically.

then you can leave them all polished or have your painter paint the inside parts for a few bucks (in whatever color YOU want). these were powdercoated but next time ill probably have them painted to cut down on the cost. you can pain the insides charcoal, redfire, black, white, whatever. a painter would probably only charge you $200 to $300 to do all four wheels.

Epikmach

Established Member
WOW!!! Those would look killer on my Torch Red Mach 1. Makes me wish I lived in Socal so we could see how they will look on my car...

Too bad, I don't have the cash:(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread