New User....

Th3Ju99anaut

Hey everyone, sorry I didn't know if there was an introduction section...if there is I couldn't find it...

Anyways just wanted to say hello and let you know that I used to own a 2000WS6 with exhaust and tune ran 12.4's @115mph....I recently traded it in for a 2003 Lincoln Aviator....and I don't regret it....why am I posting on SVT forums you might say? Cuz it's gotta a Cherry for a soul moving it...I found out it has the Mach1 and Marauder 4.6 and damn does it pull for a 5000lb brick...and being a performance enthusiast I'd thought I'd look for some ideas from you fine folks and I'm already wondering if it's possible to bolt an Eaton or even a whipple on this baby since it's the same motor as the Mach1....any suggestions? I look forward to talking to most of you.:rockon:

sixt5

Established Member
a whippled aviator= teh awsomeness

welcome to the site! i dont have an svt either but theres tons of good info here

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to the forum. Your WS6 sounds nice. I used to own a '94 Callaway Camaro with their 450hp 383 stroker. I had a blast with that car and won a few Super Chevy awards, including a Class Winner award (still have my Super Chevy Class Winner jacket) and a Class Runner-Up award. We're all muscle car lovers at heart. :)

Users who are viewing this thread