New updates to my shop/garage!!

Wayne64SS

Established Member
I haven't really posted to much on here, but I thought you guys would get a kick out of this. My car is put away for the winter, so I can't drive it and don't really have anything else to do... except side jobs. LOL

Here are the 2 newest additions to my garage.

First: twin post 7000lb Mohawk A7. Got this used from a dealer I used to work at, couldn't pass it up. I had the local lift dealer / service center come and install it for me. Here are a few pics:

DSC02640.JPG

LiftInstall

DSC02643.JPG

LiftInstall

LIFTOFF!!!!!!!!!!
DSC02648.JPG

lol this is what happens when you give someone like me, something like this:
DSC02649.JPG

And the open bay:
DSC02650.JPG

For my next trick I was getting a shit-ton of water in my air hoses, so I decided it was time to hardline the garage:

DSC02224.JPG

DSC02225.JPG

DSC02226.JPG

DSC02227.JPG

New regulators and hose reels at each of the outlets :)
DSC02228.JPG

DSC02229.JPG

Excuse the mess I'm currently building a Cadillac lowrider (that's it in the pics, and the frame off to the side) and also keeping busy with peoples cars. Can't wait to get the Cobra in here and do my clutch / tranny!!! Hope you enjoyed my off topic adventure!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Nice.Got the same compressor,and i`d love to have a lift in my garage.Lucky I have friend that owns a shop,and I have access to his lift.
BTW,what`s that white stuff on the ground outside your garage?

Wayne64SS

Established Member
Is that just standard PVC for the Air Lines?

NO, I used Schedule 40 because it's rated for like 400+ PSI.

Nice.Got the same compressor,and i`d love to have a lift in my garage.Lucky I have friend that owns a shop,and I have access to his lift.
BTW,what`s that white stuff on the ground outside your garage?

lol, next year hopefully I'll have furnace, and then I'll REALLY have a nice winter haven! Damn NY weather!

Users who are viewing this thread