New tuners need help

Fernando5OH

First of all hi everyone im new to this... well my issue began friday night i was in the middle of a retuning process and accidentally my wife closed the door on the car and damaged the tuner ... so i had to buy a new tuner im currently tuned my 14 mustang gt with bama performance... with the new tuner and the help of sct tech guys i was able to return my car to stock i was wondering if any body had this issue before and my question is... is there any way i can use my old costume tunes from the damaged tuner to my new device ?? Its the same device the sct x4 or do i have to call bama ... would their be any charge ?? Thanx in advance guys

stang910

Established Member
Tunes are written to the serial number on the X4. You can't use the tunes that were made for your old X4 since the serial numbers will be different. You can call bama and explain what happened and they may send you new tunes. My guess is they will tell you that you gotta buy new tunes, but can do so at a discounted price.

Fernando5OH

Tunes are written to the serial number on the X4. You can't use the tunes that were made for your old X4 since the serial numbers will be different. You can call bama and explain what happened and they may send you new tunes. My guess is they will tell you that you gotta buy new tunes, but can do so at a discounted price.
Thanx alot ill wait for tomorrow then to give them a call i have my old sct x4 it works but idk if they will still take it since its practically missing the back part

decipha

Established Member
no you dont hace to pay for it, just tell them your new serial number and theyll send u the same tune no prob

Users who are viewing this thread