New Transformer Footage

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
1st one kicked ass! it has to be a good movie for me to go get raped by the theater prices, have shit stuck to my shoes, listen to a ton of teen age kids laugh at stupid things, and watch idiots play with their cell phones.

I am so there!

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Optimus combined with Jetfire:

optimaljetfire.gif

Last edited:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
i just hope optimus is not a pussy in this one and kicks some ass.
Maybe you havent seen the 2nd trailer. He is kicking ass from what they showed :rockon: Also, the main bad Transformer is called the Fallen, he is one of the 13th original transformers ever created. Dont remember the rest, been a long time :lol1: Anyways, by showing Fallen, most likely Primus and Unicron will show up later on :beer: :-D

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Maybe you havent seen the 2nd trailer. He is kicking ass from what they showed :rockon: Also, the main bad Transformer is called the Fallen, he is one of the 13th original transformers ever created. Dont remember the rest, been a long time :lol1: Anyways, by showing Fallen, most likely Primus and Unicron will show up later on :beer: :-D

in the trailer i saw his face was smashed in and he got thrown a mile out of the woods then lost his leg.

I do hope in transformers 3 that omega supreme shows up and kicks ass.

WIKD 306

Established Member
In the first movie they made Optimus look like wuss when he was fighting Megatron because of the safety of the people in town. In the second one its tottally a diff story ;-) And Fallen in the comic books was imprisoned by the Autobots and Decepticons :) in the movie clip when Prime gets kicked hes fighting Megatron, Starscream, and Blackout at the same time oh and btw Starscream gets cut in half and you can see that in the clips ;-) thats it boys

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=082rQs_hjno&feature=related"]YouTube - "Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen" 3 New Official TV Spots (HD 720p)[/ame]

I dont know if this is a repost guys if it is my bad and im not tryin to high jack your thread :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread