New Transformer Footage

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
Ohh yeah

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TL3XEvTfNo"]YouTube - Transformers 2 New Footage at ShoWest 2009 (HD)[/ame]

(All of these is confirmed through the manga and comics)
pause at 2:06 and to be the Seven construction vehicles merged to form Devastator... pretty cool

devastatorx2_03.gif

pause at 2:00 and you can see Jetfire (don't know why he looks like an old man)

800px-Jetfire-rotf.gif

and for all you guys who think Rise of the Fallen is talking about Megatron (who will be Galvatron now, since he he is fused with a tank), it is talking about the transformer who split the race into two, which are decepticons and Autobots.... apparently this muther ****er is the Devil

6a00d83451730d69e201053721111e970b-.gif

Last edited:

95SC

Banned
1-st one was bad a$$ I watched it like 10 times already ,can't wait for the second one :rockon::rockon:

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Im thinkin yeah the action is gonna be sweet, but I can almost guarante that the dialogue in this one will be just as bad as in the first one.
And another thing. Rumble bee crying? Comon! thats almost as bad as in the first one when one of the autobots peed on that special ops guy. I cant stand cheese like that.

92z28

Established Member
The first one felt like one long ass GM commercial that pretty much raped my childhood. This may just salvage some of it though.

Users who are viewing this thread