New toy, not a car or motorcycle

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
So I decided since I live in florida that I needed to take advantage of what it offers so much of and that is full time year round weather that you can get out on the water. So I decided to trade my harley v rod in on this

Left over 2013 so I got a great deal on it

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

Svt-Rich

V
Established Member
Thats funny, Im in Clearwater and have been thinking about trading in my bike for one too. Looks good, enjoy it.

STXDriver98544

Bass Assassin
Established Member
That's sick what are the motor specs on those? That black and green is wicked what will she top out at?

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Sweet SHO OP! They pretty much all have the same top end limit from the factory, head on over to greenhulk.net and get that baby unlocked! This is my first summer in 11 years without a pwc or boat, I will rectify the issue next year.

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
Sweet SHO OP! They pretty much all have the same top end limit from the factory, head on over to greenhulk.net and get that baby unlocked! This is my first summer in 11 years without a pwc or boat, I will rectify the issue next year.

Yeah I've been looking at green hulk on and off for the past year. A lot of good info. I would love to modify it, but I paid for two extra year of warranty so I don't want to lose that. The only two things I'm going to do is an intake grate and probably a BOV.

STXDriver98544

Bass Assassin
Established Member
What a beast man, I can't believe how far these things have come. I mean this thing makes more damn power than a 99-04 3.8L that's pretty impressive in that light weight PWC. I can't wait to see what you'll do to her once your warranty runs out. I'll have my eye on one of those single seater turbo charged Honda's I think whenever I'll be ready to get one.

mnewxcv

Established Member
wow thats awesome. I'm pretty ignorant about anything not on 4 wheels, but it certainly looks cool! :beer:

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
I would have bought a see doo rxt-x

Those are very nice as well, but I like the reliability of yamaha and their reputation. From what information I gathered, the sea doo 260 has a problem with leaking intercoolers but all these machines now a days are very powerful.

nidyanazo

///AMG &Ducati aficionado
Established Member
That thing is sick!

Yamaha should slap that 1.8 S/C motor in the next Vmax, to replace the 1700 cc mill in the current one.
That would be one mean muscle bike!

Probably weigh in at 1100 lbs ready to ride though haha.

Users who are viewing this thread