New toy and old toy. many extras

faststang14

Established Member
Not automotive related but Im very happy with my self Xmas present.

Old toy

.45 Desert Eagle

IMAG0590.jpg

New toy

Bush Master A3 A/R with Flash suppressor and quadgrip.

IMAG0582.jpg

With NcSTAR Armored Mark III tactical scope. With Mdos Tactical Army issued tactical Light. Grat Bipod fore grip.

IMAG0577.jpg

IMAG0578.jpg

With DIAMOND Scout scope.

IMAG0580.jpg

Both together

IMAG0591.jpg

my Ammo selection :rockon:

IMAG0594.jpg

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
NOICE!!!! I have the surefire tac kit for when I get my A3. Just got to wait a couple yrs til I get back. Hopefully some loser liberal won't ban them by then.

Trbo6gn1

Established Member
Nice. Do youself a favor though and throw anything with NCstar on it in the trash. They are cheap and should only be used on airsoft guns. Get yourself a nice Eotech or Trijicon optic. Then get a grip and clip from magpul and you'll have a nice HBAR AR.

DaBigBone

Established Member
Nice! I'm picking up an AR15 when I get my special duty check this month.

faststang14

Established Member
Nice. Do youself a favor though and throw anything with NCstar on it in the trash. They are cheap and should only be used on airsoft guns. Get yourself a nice Eotech or Trijicon optic. Then get a grip and clip from magpul and you'll have a nice HBAR AR.

I agree and I will be getting my Eotech in jan. NCstar its not bad for the price thou u just have to re sighted in every now and then but they hold up pretty nicely. Not like DIAMOND that breaks lenses and looses ring cups every mag.

faststang14

Established Member
Aaaah, makes sense. I had never heard of that brand. Welcome to the world of buying real optics, and prepare to pay a ton more for them. In some (most) cases they are more expensive than the weapon they are mounted on! LOL

I know I know. im already working on it. but these do fine by now

Users who are viewing this thread