New to the club

coolmanclyde

Established Member
Hello, I have finally gotten into my first cobra. 20K miles, got all of the paperwork, and the only mods are flowmasters. Car is everything that I expected, especially coming from a 93' Cobra clone. My only complaint with the car is the tranny wine/chunkiness. The 93's t-5 started to get noisy eventually at say 80K but not 20k! I have read the board and generally speaking this is a 'deal with it' kinda situation. I plan to change the trans fliud to Red line MTL to try and help with noise. I have no worries about the car, it seems very strong.
Its my dream car and I live my dream starting now!:rockon:

7497426852246427206IM119565x421_A56.jpg

cobratop.jpg

cobrarear.jpg

cobrafront.jpg

7497426840246427206IM107565x421_A56.jpg

lilb_svt

Established Member
nice car man, love the color.
our cars responed so well to mods that once you start you cant stop (kinda like crack....only better) so i hope your ready to spend all your money cause thats whats gonna happen.hahaha
have fun, treat her good, and be safe.

Last edited:

Silverboost

Established Member
it's weird seeing a near bone stock car...kind of reminds me of mine about 6 months ago before the whipple and everything else..

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congrats! Looks like a great find. Let's see how long before the Mod Bug bites ya! LOL!

If you're hearing transmission gear whine, you might consider buying one of my shifter gasket sets. Only $6.00 and it really does work. For more information, go here. http://stangshiftergaskets.com

coolmanclyde

Established Member
Thanks guys!

I am trying to avoid to pulley change- I am planning on a Diablo tuner and an intake to give some push toward the 400 mark.

I will look into the gasket thing cobra bob. I reviewed your FAQ page before buying- very nice!

Users who are viewing this thread