New to Svtp [emoji1303]

Oxford5pointoh

Established Member
Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself. I have had my 14 GT since new in October 2014. Since then I have gone crazy with mods. It would seriously take me forever to list them all. But the big ones consist of a whipple 2.9 front feed SC, Lund tune, ID1000, MSD BAP, 6 piston brembos, rear Shelby brake conversion, full Steeda suspension (all arms, Panhard, cc plates, sway bars, X brace, g trac), BMR LCA relos, forgestar F14 19x9 and 19x10 wrapped in continental extreme contact DW tires 255 40 front and 285 35 rear.

Lots of other visual stuff as well but everything was done by me. I don't let anyone touch my car. Anyway, hope I can be a resource for others and learn more along the way.

273251e2911b4ac3324907844db1d926.jpg

152152e54426266898b86b10439f91b0.jpg

7bd8f9d737a273b78f5dc181e3e6c41d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jn2

Established Member
I want that blower so bad. Didn't know they had a closed box intake though. All the pics I have seen show an open filter, while the closed box will lead to better IATs, the open filter will really make it whine.

Oxford5pointoh

Established Member
I want that blower so bad. Didn't know they had a closed box intake though. All the pics I have seen show an open filter, while the closed box will lead to better IATs, the open filter will really make it whine.

Yeah I live 15 min from whipple HQ and went to gets few things. The guy helping me had that air box on his car apparently they just developed it. So I picked one up. I wasn't a fan of the open filter design so I was excited when I saw this one. The whine is still very noticeable :)

demas

Established Member
Hello MustangEvolution fellow :)
Welcome to the most professional Mustang community out there.
Love your car!

ROMM

Established Member
Need to post more pics of that bad ass car! :rockon:
Get some pics with the whole car in the shot from some side angles. Love the color combo white with the gray stipes and blue outlines!

Oxford5pointoh

Established Member
Hello MustangEvolution fellow :)
Welcome to the most professional Mustang community out there.
Love your car!

Hey man! Yeah I left mustang evolution. I sort of outgrew it and got tired of the admin over there. I should have come to SVTP a long time ago. So much more great info over here.

Oxford5pointoh

Established Member
Need to post more pics of that bad ass car! :rockon:
Get some pics with the whole car in the shot from some side angles. Love the color combo white with the gray stipes and blue outlines!

Thanks man! I need to get some better pics of the car this weekend. I literally just finished the whipple install a week or so ago and haven't really taken it out a whole lot as I was data logging the Lund tune and then went on a small vacation in the mountains and left the car at home. But tomorrow I'm going to a cars and coffee and plan to get some better pics of it.

92747bd2261e60b4877053b9c2f6a07e.jpg

02a83d6a83e82c08b701f96a68011c34.jpg

63358f21d9b2006250727756f3b9e827.jpg

This one is when she was basically stock to what she looks like now:

291b2420f3d9faad3e01acaa024e5a4c.jpg

5lho

Established Member
Not a a stripe fan generally but, you pull it off on this car really well. That's a gorgeous setup underhood. Did I read you right you did the work yourself? Kudos to you, man, we are a dying breed. I find ME good for conversation but, here is where I go first for technical discussions.

Oxford5pointoh

Established Member
Not a a stripe fan generally but, you pull it off on this car really well. That's a gorgeous setup underhood. Did I read you right you did the work yourself? Kudos to you, man, we are a dying breed. I find ME good for conversation but, here is where I go first for technical discussions.

Thanks man. Yeah I actually owned about 4-5 different vinyl kits and never installed any because I couldn't settle on what I wanted. I do all my own work but I should specify minus tint and vinyl. So I met a guy through MEVO actually who does vinyl work and I told him I wanted gray with some accents and this is what he talked me into. I am in love with the matte gray and the smaller stripes with a 1/2" gap between them. Then the blue does really make it pop.

As for everything else on the car, yes, all me. I am of the belief if it can be done why can't I do it? I'd rather spend the money on a specific tool than the labor. Lucky for me I have a daily driver for work so I'm never in a rush to finish projects anymore. Nor am I scared to try something with the car.

Thanks for the post and the compliments man. This car is my baby for sure. Lots of work put in on it. But it's all paid off so far. I'm not sure I've seen your ride? Pics of yours?

5lho

Established Member
Mine's a stock 2014 auto that inhales dope at the dragstrip. On the outside, it's just another BBP Sterling Grey but, it's got control arms out back, a sticky tire and the spray. You might have seen my thread on beating a Hellcat on MEvo. I'm going for 10s next time out. IMG_1865.JPG

Last edited:

ROMM

Established Member
Thanks for adding more pics! Car looks awesome. Is this a Track Pack car?
Before and after shots are great. Very tastefully modded both inside and out.

Oxford5pointoh

Established Member
Mine's a stock 2014 auto that inhales dope at the dragstrip. On the outside, it's just another BBP Sterling Grey but, it's got control arms out back, a sticky tire and the spray. You might have seen my thread on beating a Hellcat on MEvo. I'm going for 10s next time out. View attachment 71469

Ahh very nice! I did see that thread actually. Man I hope you can get in those 10's!

Oxford5pointoh

Established Member
Thanks for adding more pics! Car looks awesome. Is this a Track Pack car?
Before and after shots are great. Very tastefully modded both inside and out.

Thanks again man. No prob. I only loaded a few the first time because it was taking forever because my internet was running slow.

No it is not a track pack car. It was just a brembo with tech pack. 3.31 gears. I'm actually thankful now that I have the 3.31's with the whipple. Otherwise I'd eat tires for breakfast I think. Plus if I hit the 1/4 mile track it should hopefully keep me in 3rd gear. During data logging I hit 107.4 at 7600 RPM.

demas

Established Member
really really nice car! i also have some of your exterior mods and i love then :)

Users who are viewing this thread