New to me.. SY Yellow Vert ((((PICS))))

INVNO1

Established Member
Been awhile since my last 03-04.. Years.. And couldn't pass this deal up. It feels great to be back!
0614151512a2_zps3y18fs8w.jpg

0613151642b_zpsiofje6e3.jpg

526a28ae-7aac-4aed-9d30-94cd1fec76ff_zpsisyd5llf.jpg

ctgreddy

Established Member
Looks great! I've been seeing a lot of SY cars on here lately that have really looked good. never was a yellow guy but I've been digging it lately.

INVNO1

Established Member
I was never a vert or yellow guy myself.. For some reason I had a change of heart and wanted both.. Lol

Thanks guys

alexs93lx

Established Member
That looks good! Same thing happened to me - didn't want a 'vert, but couldn't pass it up. Congrats and welcome back!

INVNO1

Established Member
Funny how that happens.. Lol

Nothing to see under the hood.. Just a dirty stock motor pullied cobra. Lol Maybe soon things will change though.

INVNO1

Established Member
Lol... Snagged, the torch and myself parted ways under bad circumstances. I felt it was time for a fresh start. But she'll always hold a special place in my heart..

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Sometimes I'm not so sure about Screaming Yellow, but then I see cars like yours. It looks awesome

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well congratulations! You found a really nice looking Terminator. Great color. Love the black top. Are you going to add a light bar? IMO all convertibles should have them. Just does something really great to the appearance of the car when the top is down. And speaking of appearance, perfect stance IMO. :rockon: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread