Bitter clinger…
Established Member
I love this thing
image-2.jpg

Last edited:

BITDIFFERENTSVT

Established Member
Nice.
I have been really wanting a 14 due to the infotainment system, launch control and 8 speed.... I think if I wouldn't have looked at a 14 FIRST, I would have bought a 12 or 13 by now..

Palmer

Established Member
Those are so nice. A buddy of mine bought his wife a '14 SRT Jeep a few months ago and it's nuts just stock. He's wanting to have Hennessey do a few things to it and it will probably outrun my Procharged Mach after that.

LastChance

Established Member
Congrats! You are going to love it as a DD. I have a black 14' SRT Jeep with 13,000 miles on it already. Great everyday vehicle!

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
Nice, we looked at these last year just as the 14's were coming out.

With a baby on the way, and addition to the house and a garage in the plans, I just couldn't justify the price tag....maybe in a few years....

xenodragon

Established Member
Love the jeep...just so expensive new and they seem to not drop in price....I will probably be looking at a used x5M soon

Congrats!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like the new Grand Cherokee design. You ordered the right one!

My94GT

Established Member
Those are so nice. A buddy of mine bought his wife a '14 SRT Jeep a few months ago and it's nuts just stock. He's wanting to have Hennessey do a few things to it and it will probably outrun my Procharged Mach after that.

Use anyone but hennesey, how that man is still in business after all the shady stuff that came out about him years ago is beyond me. Tell your friend to do a little searching specially on viper ally before he decides to toss any money that way.

Palmer

Established Member
Use anyone but hennesey, how that man is still in business after all the shady stuff that came out about him years ago is beyond me. Tell your friend to do a little searching specially on viper ally before he decides to toss any money that way.

I will make sure to pass this on to him. Thanks for the advice.

Last edited:

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
Thanks. The 14 has some cool stuff. But I can have a 12 GT500 and a 14 JGCSRT, or a 14 GT500 and a 12 JGCSRT....feel good about my decision...

Maybe when the 14s drop ill trade her...

Users who are viewing this thread