New to me 96

mean96svt

Established Member
My grandfather bought it in 98 sold it to my dad in 05... now it's mine. Here's a booty pic. First thing I did was tint the windows... seats are pretty rough so I will be putting in a new pair of oem seats I bought.
f83d94d1ed5fc0ac959df493a4903d76.jpg

96 Cobra 4.10s, koni yellows, subframe connectors, anti-roll bar, short throw

decipha

Established Member
be sure to get a moates QH and reduce the commanded fuel at wot, them things bone stock run so rich youll be out of fuel before you know it if your racing back to back

looks good

mean96svt

Established Member
Looks beautiful the tint really makes it look sick! What's your plans for it?

Id like to powder coat the rims black or white and just clean it up

mean96svt

Established Member
be sure to get a moates QH and reduce the commanded fuel at wot, them things bone stock run so rich youll be out of fuel before you know it if your racing back to back

looks good

Yeah the first thing I noticed is the shitty gas mileage, I blamed the 4.10s though

decipha

Established Member
i dont know how else to say it, at WOT a stock 96 cobra tune commands a richer AFR than most boosted engines

ForcFed93

Established Member
Id like to powder coat the rims black or white and just clean it up

Please, before you powdercoat the wheels, get knock offs. From the pictures, it looks like those are true FRPP R58 Cobra R wheels. They don't make those anymore. I'd love to have a set, personally.

mean96svt

Established Member
Please, before you powdercoat the wheels, get knock offs. From the pictures, it looks like those are true FRPP R58 Cobra R wheels. They don't make those anymore. I'd love to have a set, personally.

Good eye, unfortunately the paint on these cobra r wheels is degrading and bubbling and they are going to need to be redone in the future

Users who are viewing this thread