New to me '03 silver 10th anniversary edition!

1HurtinAlbertan

Established Member
Hey all,
I'm really excited! I finally brought home my 03 cobra tonight! It's silver satin metallic 10th anniversary edition with 11475kms.
Mods are a cold air intake, full stainless steel magnaflow exhaust, and SCT tuner. Stock pulley. Weird, right?
Anyways, here are some pics. I know there are some bugs on the bumper. I had to drive it an hour on the highway to get her home. Just thought I'd share.
f4b52952.jpg

0f395037.jpg

2c3d8241.jpg

0635d758.jpg

I test drove quite a few new 5.0 gts before deciding on a low mileage cobra. All of its short comings compared to the S197 platform to me gives it personality. I was really just looking for a nice weather toy and the cobra just really seemed to fit the bill. Tough to beat the new edge style too! Thanks for looking!

SilverCobra7

Philippians 4:13
Established Member
Nice... Congrats! Pretty much the same car as mine. Really looks clean too. Looks you got the basic miss minus the pulley... But that can be changed pretty easy and feel the power go up big!

itSSlow98

Established Member
Man it seems like there are silver 10th anniversary cars all over the place. I used to think I was special lol.

TBuck07

Underwater Basket Weaver
Established Member
Just picked mine up a few weeks ago, love my Silver 10th Ann.!!!

Welcome to the club of only 257 made!!

1HurtinAlbertan

Established Member
Thanks all!
I found it in Olds, on kijiji. I almost bought a black 10th from Ontario but the seller backed out lol.
And I paid 27,500. It may sound high if you're stateside, but things tend to cost a little more here, thanks to the oil patch :)

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
should have seen my front bumper driving it home from ohio to mass when i picked it up hahaha looked like a bug bra! Great looking car!

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Do you ever spend any time in Calgary? I'd love to see your car, and see what 600+ whp is like!

LOL I almost bought a tenth from Ontario aswell and he backed out. May be the same guy. Price is good I think considering mileage.
Won't be in Calgary for a bit I think but ill let you know.
If you come to red deer sometime shoot me a pm.
Chris

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
congrats on the purchase! these cars are an absolute to own, and drive. you're going to love er', im sure!

take good care of er' and treat her with lots o' love and respect, and she'll do the same for you, out there. =]

ever thought about trading off or selling the 10th anny rims, for the other stock 5 spoke/star. IMHO the non 10th anny wheels look sooooo much better. car looks great either way though, dont get me wrong.

if you think the car is fast now, just wait until you add a smaller upper pulley, and almost doubling the boost, as well as getting a good tune, to go with it. you'll have a whooole new animal on your hands...this will add CLOSE to another 100hp ON TOP OF what you already have. i was pleasantly shocked at the difference it made it hp/tq back when i did my pulley swap and tune (along with cat-back, and RAI)..

enjoy the car, have fun...but be careful!!

welcome to the forums!.

:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread