New TF wheels teaser

j-tan

Established Member
So I've been waiting for my new wheels for a while. I went with a different color option than what people normally get. After a month of trying to find a color I wanted I decided to go with bronze chicanes with a 2 step lip. 18x9.5 fronts and 18x11 rears with fender flush. Here are some pics until tires and mount them on.
Steve is the man!!!!

fad7678c.jpg

c0da115c.jpg

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics. Ill take better pictures when I geta chane with my dslr.

rear.jpg

IMG_6220.jpg

IMG_6201.jpg

IMG_6156.jpg

Last edited:

black 10th vert

Established Member
I like that they have the valve stems drilled through the front so you can actually add air without removing the whole rim every time like my Chicanes. It looks custom with the stem hidden, but it not practical at all. Good choice on mixing up the color from the norm!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
cant wait to see them, hopefully in a couple of days :thumbsup:

this set right here has two "firsts". theyre the first set of bronze chicanes and theyre the first set of our new 18x11 2 piece stepped lip wheels :thumbsup:

I like that they have the valve stems drilled through the front so you can actually add air without removing the whole rim every time like my Chicanes. It looks custom with the stem hidden, but it not practical at all. Good choice on mixing up the color from the norm!

yeah that is a pain. i have the same thing with a set of wheels on one of my cars. took it to the track and had to keep adjusting the air pressure and just barely couldnt reach the valve stem. had to keep jacking up the car to remove the wheel to do so :bash:

with the stepped lip wheels we can put the valve stem in the lips, unlike the reverse lip wheels you have. before, the widest stepped lip 18s we had was 9.5". we just recently were able to get 18x11 :burnout:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Look sick! Can't wait to see em on the car! What size tires will you be running?

dlc03

Established Member
Dam those 2 step lip look good.:coolman:
I cant wait for my tf set. I also wanted to do something different than the others, i went competition with double tint. Hope they come out looking sweet....

dlc03

Established Member
what size of tire did u go with out back? Any modification such as longer studs or rolled fenders?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread