New Terminator owner

2highpsi

Established Member
After owning quite a few cars (Evos, boosted fox bodies, Camaros, etc) I finally own an 03 Cobra.

Just picked up a Silver 10th Anniversary Edition today. The only bad thing is I have ZERO history on the car. It has 80k miles, a solid rear axel, 2.8 upper pulley, and who knows what else.

I will be scouring the forum getting some education on the cars, and I am sure will be posting questions and updates on the car.

Well enough talking, here are some pics:

cobra.jpg

interior.jpg

rearend.jpg

pulley.jpg

maf.jpg

wires.jpg

lowerpulleys.jpg

VT4ever

Established Member
The wiring could be for an intercooler pump and/or fan constant on. The interior looks real nice for 80k. Welcome to the club:beer:

2highpsi

Established Member
How's it run? motor deffinitely looks like it 80k on

I haven't really got on it yet. I know the upper pulley is a 2.8. I think the lower pulley is also larger.....

So without a wideband I figure flooring it would be playing russian roulette. I am going to get it to a dyno to be sure its tuned correctly first.

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
I haven't really got on it yet. I know the upper pulley is a 2.8. I think the lower pulley is also larger.....

So without a wideband I figure flooring it would be playing russian roulette. I am going to get it to a dyno to be sure its tuned correctly first.

Smart man. Do that and then enjoy.

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
you also might wanna have that rear diff looked at. looks like a pretty good amount gear oil has been comin out of the cover

2highpsi

Established Member
Thanks guys.
Really glad I got some history on the car.
Time to start upgrading. I'll make a post of how it progresses!

raym5_0

on 3 u go
Established Member
congrats, atleast with current member being the former owner, should be fairly easy to get some info on Mods done.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread