New terminator owner

twistedstang

Established Member
Hey everyone. First time back on this forum since I had my SVT contour a few years ago. Anyways I put a deposit on a 04 mystic the other day. Im in Detroit and the cars in Chicago. I was hoping MAYBE someone knows the car. I am getting it from a dealership in Carol Stream and paying top dollar for the car. Hopefully its as nice and stock as its described. Apparently I cant post pics yet on this forum- anyways its a 04 mystic vert with 19XXX miles. only mods are aftermarket in dash nav system and disc changer. Thanks

Justin

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
Welcome back to the SVT Family and Congratulations on the purchase of your MystiChrome Vert! :beer:

You're going to love it! :thumbsup:

twistedstang

Established Member
Thanks. I dont think im going to sleep till I pick it up friday. Making a little mini vacation out of it. Taking a train from Mi to Chicago, picking up the car and spending the weekend there with the wife and kid. Then Ill spend a week getting all the road salt off of it:fm:

jt239

Established Member
Congrats!

You can load some pics on photobucket and host them here. Copy and paste the IMG code.

twistedstang

Established Member
I can even click the add attatchments thingy- im guessing you need xxx# of post before you can post pics.?

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
Congrats on the purchase! Seems like many ppl are getting terminators lately, including me. Must be the season.

Postal Pimp

torque is my heroin....
Established Member
as said before its the fastest color they made!!! enjoy and cant wait to see the pics...after the salt cleaning though haha!!

Thrust

Established Member
Agggh!! The thought of mystichrome and salt makes me cringe. You'll love the color just be prepared to have long gas station stops, and people taking pics of your car.

ChameleonCobra

I blend in!
Established Member
LOL! What he said.^ Not to mention the people that will ride next to you to see the colors change. Congrats on the purchase. Great color choice!

twistedstang

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread