New Terminator Owner with WOT Hiccup....Please Help!!!!

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
That is most definetly the FRPS, as everyone has allready stated. The Fuel pressure seems pretty low at idle. Mine hovers right at 40 psi during startup, idle, and normal driving.

To echo everyone else here, its more than likely anissue in the tune. You wouldnt beelve the difference a real deal holyfeild tune will make on the car.

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
mine does the same thing, I just recently got a tune from tony at HPperformance. I'm gonna change the plugs and see what happens, I have a stock pulley, try closing the gap a touch,.....make sure all the plugs look ok.... maybe a coil not keeping up too. it's possible.

Fastlane Cobra

Established Member
virginiafiveo said:
mine does the same thing, I just recently got a tune from tony at HPperformance. I'm gonna change the plugs and see what happens, I have a stock pulley, try closing the gap a touch,.....make sure all the plugs look ok.... maybe a coil not keeping up too. it's possible.

Looks like Guenni has the same problem also. He had the NGK TR6s installed between the dyno runs.

So that is three of us with the same problem after the tune - Same cars and same tuner, tuned around the same time. My guess is its a bad file in his database of tunes. It should be a small fix for Tony.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Im pretty sure he is going to take it to Dynospeed in Memphis to get it re-tuned or see if they can find the prob if its not in the tune!

Yes we have datalogged it and sent the files to MMP in Dallas. All they could tell was to get in on a dyno with a tuner and see if they could help!.....Not much help from them.

ViciousJay

Established Member
good luck man, but if i were you since your right by alabama id take it to RWTD and let james cast a voodoo spell on your gremlins... that guy is one of the best tuners out there

Users who are viewing this thread